• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358 and coded playable.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenbork

Awards
I just picked up my Mickey POP from my local game stop and they told me that they are being told from corporate that these two will be playable and not just movies. I told him I was very skeptical but he and another employee swore by it. There isn't any prove on KHI or internet is there? Thanks guys!! and let me know if they just don't realize they are wrong.

P.s I want a full 358 remake so bad. I understand they ran out of time on the ps3 but if they were gonna do another remake then why not??

P.p.s Just remembered!! They also said that there would be never before cutscenes in the series, and they were definitely talking about 1.5+2.5 cuz he mentioned how excited he was when they started doing preorders for 2.8 and now this.

ER_Mac3

Well... I don' think so. SE wouldn't release the game without putting word out there that the game offers something as new and unique as TWO new full remakes. If they put more cutscenes to 358/2 Days or stills that made it more bearable like Re:Coded, it would be appreciated enough.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
There's been no news or rumors to support the idea that 1.5+2.5 would have anything new, and trust me, if SE was going to have something more added to those games other than porting the currently PS3-playable titles, they would have marketed it to give people more incentive to buy the complete collection.

Not only that, but 358/2 Days and Re:coded would have to be remade from the ground up and given their original gameplay styles unless they were readapted into DDD/KH3 style, which is not only highly, highly unlikely, but also impossible seeing as how the KH3 team was barely able to squeeze out porting DDD and making 0.2 and Back Cover vol. 1 (I refuse to believe there won't be a vol. 2).

The employees were def just misinformed.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I just picked up my Mickey POP from my local game stop and they told me that they are being told from corporate that these two will be playable and not just movies. I told him I was very skeptical but he and another employee swore by it. There isn't any prove on KHI or internet is there? Thanks guys!! and let me know if they just don't realize they are wrong.

P.s I want a full 358 remake so bad. I understand they ran out of time on the ps3 but if they were gonna do another remake then why not??

P.p.s Just remembered!! They also said that there would be never before cutscenes in the series, and they were definitely talking about 1.5+2.5 cuz he mentioned how excited he was when they started doing preorders for 2.8 and now this.
from S-E:

"KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is an HD remastered collection of 6 unforgettable KINGDOM HEARTS experiences available for the first time on the PlayStation® 4. The HD collection features:
• KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
• KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics) "

so, no, they aren't being made playable. i'm pretty sure nomura has also said that the content is the same as the PS3 versions, and that the only differences are things like tweaks or bug fixes, and that they changed some of the trophies, so you shouldn't really expect things like never before seen cutscenes or anything.

ebenbork

Awards
I thought there was an interview with Nomura where he mentioned there were be a special addition to 1.5+2.5? I only ever read news here so it's on here somewhere but 8d have to dig if anything.

sephydark

Awards
All I remember him talking about in relation to 1.5+2.5 is that case that comes with the special edition in Japan with a spot to put 2.8 in. If they do add anything new it'll be very minor; the KH team should be too busy with KH3 right now to make much of anything for a rerelease of a remaster. Probably for most people, it's enough to get 1.5 and 2.5 in one box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back