• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Well, at least when KH3 comes around, you'll be prepared! And BBS isn't scheduled to come out for awhile (not 'til 09, I hear), so you have some time to save up, and by then, the PSP will have gone down in price....
(I'm in the same position...I gotta but a PSP, DS, and PS3, but all in due time.....)

And I agree with you about the difficulty thing....KH2 kind of handed everything to you..Very few fights presented a real challenge, to me.
But what can I say... I'm still playing it...

Xarod

wow you guys sure r excited about 358/2 and i thought i'm the onli one compared to bbs i think 358/2 is more exciting cause i've always wanna fight in the darkside and using a org member is so cool i mean they're more powerful and cooler than sora.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It would be cool if we will be able to summon Nobodies instead of summoning Disney characters,then I'd use the summons more often lol.

And I was excited for 358/2 Days from the start,luckily it comes out next summer in Japan :D

Just the thought of playing as Roxas makes me want to directly import the game when it comes out =P

xickae

Oh. Whoops! I forgot! So we aren't going to see them in BBS?

Exactly. We will fight a new enemy, heartless and nobodies didn't exist 10 years before KH 1

About the thread, indeed would be nice to summon them specially if we can interact with them by reaction commands or something :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back