• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
^I agree. It would be totally awesome to summon Nobodies and know what the Dark side has to offer instead of fighting on the good side always (not that I'm saying I wouldn't want to). I think Ven could summon something, highly a samurai, but do you think he was granted the power to control, like Maleficient granted the power to control heartless to Riku in KH1? I highly doubt MX would give him it.

roxax_Xll

^I agree. It would be totally awesome to summon Nobodies and know what the Dark side has to offer instead of fighting on the good side always (not that I'm saying I wouldn't want to). I think Ven could summon something, highly a samurai, but do you think he was granted the power to control, like Maleficient granted the power to control heartless to Riku in KH1? I highly doubt MX would give him it.

wait...ven?
i dont think ven can summon the nobodies bcoz theres no nobodies or heartless before kh1

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I think that we'll be able to summon the Nobodies in 358/2 Days, being Organization XIII members and all...
(you know what would be really cool....being able to summon Twilight Thorn and make him whale on any enemies...)

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I think that we'll be able to summon the Nobodies in 358/2 Days, being Organization XIII members and all...
(you know what would be really cool....being able to summon Twilight Thorn and make him whale on any enemies...)

Well Twilight Thorn is the last Nobody that they would let you summon I mean look at its size!!

risingfalls

Yeah.....I know, it's massive!!! Which is exactly why I wanna summon it!
...Well, when you say last Nobody, I guess that you could summon Nobodies of different levels as you progress in strength (and rep!) in the game. Like, you start out summoning Dusks at level one, and then you end up gaining the abilities to summon the other, more powerful Nobodies, like Sorcerers and Berserkers. And then, maybe the icing on top of all of it would be...maybe unlocking....or just gaining the ability to summon Nobodies like Twilight Thorn....or maybe something even more powerful....!

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Yeah.....I know, it's massive!!! Which is exactly why I wanna summon it!
...Well, when you say last Nobody, I guess that you could summon Nobodies of different levels as you progress in strength (and rep!) in the game. Like, you start out summoning Dusks at level one, and then you end up gaining the abilities to summon the other, more powerful Nobodies, like Sorcerers and Berserkers. And then, maybe the icing on top of all of it would be...maybe unlocking....or just gaining the ability to summon Nobodies like Twilight Thorn....or maybe something even more powerful....!

Your certainly excited of 358.............When I said the last nobody you can summon I ment that it would be the nobody least likely you will be able to summon but the idea you got certainly makes sense infact thats a pretty cool Idea

risingfalls

Thanks!, But I'm much more excited for BBS...
And I was really disappointed that there weren't a lot of gigantic mega Nobodies like Twilight Thorn in KH2 (with the exception of Organization XIII), so I just want to see them make up for that....I mean, there were so many powerful Heartless in KH, and while I know that there are fewer Nobodies than Heartless, I still think there should be more than 13 Nobodies that present any kind of challenge....

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Thanks!, But I'm much more excited for BBS...
And I was really disappointed that there weren't a lot of gigantic mega Nobodies like Twilight Thorn in KH2 (with the exception of Organization XIII), so I just want to see them make up for that....I mean, there were so many powerful Heartless in KH, and while I know that there are fewer Nobodies than Heartless, I still think there should be more than 13 Nobodies that present any kind of challenge....

Yeah your right..........13 nobodies that sucks KH2 was a dissapointment in terms of difficulty actually

I am also awaiting BBS but saving up for a PSP takes time I was unpatient and bought a PS3 and now Im in a tight spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back