• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Voice Acting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Punk

Will this game have voice acting? I've yet to play a DS game with full voice acting, and I'm wondering if this game will have it. I'd love to hear what US voice actors they would pick for Lexaus, Vexen, Zexion, and Larxene. Plus, I'd love to have a DS game with full-fledged voice acting!

Roxas151

hopefully since they have the great looking cutscenes so it just wouldn't seem right if theye didn't have the voice acting to go with it. Besides the DS is a powerfull little system I think it can pull it off. Also what came to my attention is that the same people who wrked on kingdom haearts for years are dircting it. So it's bound to go full out.

Desert_Punk

I'm hoping. Now for a little bit of fun. Who do you think they would cast for the voices of the CoM Organization members?

Zexion- Johnny Yong Bosch (that'd be soooooo awesome!)
Larxene- I don't know her name, but whoever voiced Bordeaux in .hack//GU would be a good choice.

And I'm not too sure about the other two...

safire inthe sky

I did hear that it would have voice acting in one of the interviews
I would love to hear the english voices for the com organization members, but doesn't 358/2 take place after they are all dead?
but the interviews also said that we would be able to play all of the organization members in multiplayer mode, :confused: I am so confused now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back