• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 title theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
yea i looked at the fight again and yea he his keyblade and said why do u have the keyblade but a few seconds later he called him sora so he knew why he had the keyblade it was probity a move to distract roxas for a second or 2 so riku could counter attack like he did

YouTube - Full Riku VS. Roxas Fight
The fight wasn't over until Riku changes into Xehanhort's heartless and knocks Roxas out.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
riku has the soul eater when he fights sora in kh2 at mulans world so its not the WtD untill somepoint in kh2
Ya you remember too. Ya I think the second visit to Land of the Dragons Riku is seen in Ansem Form with and Organization Cloak wielding the Soul Eater.

@ WtW I dont remember saying this. JK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keybladelegacy
so she was 2 easy to beat and someone with a keyblade shouldn't be so easy to beat

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Tonnes of people probably called it. The 2 is bound to mean two people or two sides of a story. You're probably by no means the first to think of it.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah
i cant believe i was right!
i said this about 4 days before the game was released

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hey guys, I know that a lot of these theories have been posted already but here's mine. Sorry if it has already been suggested but here it goes. So, if we take the title apart, we know that the the "358" part most likely represents the number of days Roxas was in the organization. What I want to focus on in this part is the fact that it is about Roxas. Now, the "/2" part is left over. In fractions and what not, this means divided by 2. So, what I'm suggesting the title means is Roxas divided by 2= Sora and Ventus. It could also mean the splitting of two paths. This would mean that Roxas divided by 2 = organization and possibly another location or event. So, this is my theory. If you would like any more clarification, don't be afraid to PM me or just leave a response.

no no no, BBS isnt part of the plot in this game.

my theory. 358 days were the days he spent with organization, and over two were the days he didnt spent with her but still with organization XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back