• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

hey i had this little stupid idea i noticed about 358/2 probally already covered or talked about but i will post it anyways u know how its 358/2 well 3+5+8-2=14 and there are 14 members in the org and the game is about the 14 members of the org so yeah somthing i noticed yeah stupid i know lol dont flame for my little thoughts

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Heh heh, that's a groovy little thing... Never noticed that at all... maybe it was always intended to fit in that way

TheDood

hey i had this little stupid idea i noticed about 358/2 probally already covered or talked about but i will post it anyways u know how its 358/2 well 3+5+8-2=14 and there are 14 members in the org and the game is about the 14 members of the org so yeah somthing i noticed yeah stupid i know lol dont flame for my little thoughts

Thats pretty neat.
never noticed or heard that before =p

d_fallen_1

Unfortunately the story is specifically about Roxas so...

Owa

I personally dont want to figure out the meaning of the 358/2
haha, Nomura said we wont understand it's meaning til the end of the game
so i dont want to ruin anything >.>

But anyways, nice find there ^_^
but i say it's coincidental

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
So you're saying the "/" stands for a minus?

...uhhh, is that even possible?

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Hehehehe sorry.......

But its 358/2...mening (most likely) DIVIDED by TWO

and yes,...as Heartless Guardian said........its a stroke of Luck...but still

NICE FIND=D

A

Anima Relic

I never did care about all of those "Title" theories, but I've never seen noticed that before, nice find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back