• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
I didnt know if this was posted but in the 358/2 days site there are some buttons in systems section that are unmarked and have new things
like the one below the marked one there is a new video showing panel system and a bit of gameplay and then there is another one besides the limit break button to the left of it shows multiplayer screens

i wasnt sure if this was posted before

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It hasn't been posted because we've all got the common sense to realize that they're going to update those on a later date.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
ik but did u check out the site
i didnt realize that till a few days ago but i didnt think it was such a biggie but then i realized it didnt say new but when u clicke don them there were buttons with new marked on thme

well if this is no matter u can close it

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I can't close it... I'm not a mod.

Edit:
Those things that say new under the links that don't say new are from the Xaldin/Luxord update, and just never had the marker that says "new" removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back