• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

I just said that there's no evidence that Yen Sid gave either of them the Star Seeker. I imagine that, just like Sora, the Star Seeker came to Mickey because it chose him, not because Yen Sid did.
That's not what I was saying. The star seeker keyblade could have been sent to Yen Sid's tower and merged wiith the heart of Twilight Town. Since Yen Sid was an original inhabitant of Twilight Town, then maybe yen sid was able to summon the keyblade's power when he formed a bond with Sora and Mickey, the keychain of Starseeker, became the physical form of said bond, thereby letting them use the starseeker at will. I know the Star Seekr come to mickey or sora at all. The only evidence I have to support this is that, yensid gave Sora the star seekers key chain in KH2. The flaw I see with that is, how did mickey get a keychain when he didn't have a keyblade to begin with? My only other theory to that is that Yensid is a keyblade master, which in the games they didn't say it, but they didn't say he wasn't either.

A

Anima Relic

Keychains represent memories...wasn't it?

HOLD THE PHONE! Since when does keychains represent memories? If that was true, in KH1 how could sora have had a previous memory before he even got the Kingdom Key, because as I seem to recall, the Kingdom Key came with a keychain attached. I believe that the Kingdom Key was a special keyblade that didn't have a theme world to go to, and it didn't merge with a world's heart at all.

I<3Roxas

Maybe star seeker is a keyblade all by itself? The problem with keychains and keyblades is we dont really know what separates them in terms of functionality. I mean, WtD is a keyblade, the Inverse KK is one, the kK is one, and it seems that the other versions are also keyblades. As such, star seeker would qualify. Its possible that mickey had the star seeker as his keyblade until he went to the realm of darkness and got the inverse kk.

A

Anima Relic

And... for the third time, Yen Sid never gave Sora the Star Seeker. Not the blade, not the keychain, nothing. It came to Sora when he went into Valor form. That's all.
Yensid could have probably ordered the fairies to give him the starseeker when he transformed into Valor form.

FREAKIN EDIT! Or like I said before, the Star seeker could be a speicial keyblade like the Kingdom Key and didn't have a theme world to go to and did not merge with the heart of a world.

Last edited:

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
HOLD THE PHONE! Since when does keychains represent memories? If that was true, in KH1 how could sora have had a previous memory before he even got the Kingdom Key, because as I seem to recall, the Kingdom Key came with a keychain attached. I believe that the Kingdom Key was a special keyblade that didn't have a theme world to go to, and it didn't merge with a world's heart at all.

Oathkeeper has a lucky charm keychain on it, it represent sora and kairi's promise.. It was memory to Sora, wasn't it..?
I guess that only true master of keyblade got keychains..

Awards
Yensid could have probably ordered the fairies to give him the starseeker when he transformed into Valor form.
You really don't get this. Do you see the fairies give him the keyblade? No. No one game him it.

FREAKIN EDIT! Or like I said before, the Star seeker could be a speicial keyblade like the Kingdom Key and didn't have a theme world to go to and did not merge with the heart of a world.

That's... basically what I've been saying this whole time, and you never said Star Seeker could be an independent keyblade before.

A

Anima Relic

You really don't get this. Do you see the fairies give him the keyblade? No. No one game him it.

That's... basically what I've been saying this whole time, and you never said Star Seeker could be an independent keyblade before.
That's why it's called an Edit :lol: I only said the Star Seeker could be a keyblade on its own because the Kingdom Key is like that also.

Just like this EDIT, The fairies could have zapped the star seeker into the clothes as part of modification or something. I mean come on, they are fairies and should be able to do anything :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back