• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

While in the Organization, Roxas has two Keyblades, Oblivion and Oathkeepr, but in 358/2 Days, why dosen't he have two keyblades?

A

Anima Relic

It's probably only for when he feels he needs more power or something. I know he'll be able to use them in 358/2 days though.

EDIT! Wow, I never got second post on anything, or is this the first post? Either way I never got neither :lol: To the people who likes to put people down: YES I"M PROUD OF THAT :p

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well he might be able to weild them in a Limit, or maybe he just needs to obtain them, or MAYBE he just doesn't want to use them.Lol.

Awards
The only time we've ever seen Roxas with two keyblades is in Deep Dive, the fight against Axel, and the fight against Sora. One could guess that he's only able to do it in desperate times.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, sounds about right.... maybe they have more of a connection to light and dark with Roxas, so he doesn't want to use em more

I<3Roxas

He also used them against Riku. it seems to me that he can use them when he wants, after a certain point....It all seems to be connected to his leaving the Organization if i got the events in teh right order. My belief is that the somehow obtains them in 358/2 and sees a vision or something that causes him to leave the org, fight riku again, and thus get sent into the fake twilight town.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Roxas didn't start out with Oathkeeper and Oblivion, he most likely earned them later into his life at the organization, he didn't just magically start with them.

Also, in early production screenshots Square Enix purposefully has everything at default so that you don't get to see any new keyblades or guess at which point in the game the screenshot is taking place based on health/MP bars.

So, Roxas is only using a Kingdom Key in scans on purpose by S-E, as if he does have anything else they don't want to reveal it until later. Sora too in KH2 scans only used the Kingdom Key for over a year after KH2 was announced

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
While in the Organization, Roxas has two Keyblades, Oblivion and Oathkeepr, but in 358/2 Days, why dosen't he have two keyblades?

It might be that Roxas learns this ability in the Organization.

I<3Roxas

Actually, for Sora, it makes sense that he only used the KK. Remember the 1000 heartless fight in hollow bastion in the movie before teh fight he is shown EXCLUSIVELY with teh KK. It doesn't matter which keyblade you're actually using - it always shows up as the kk. This is because the KK is sora's keyblade. The others are seen by some people as non canon or that their forms are for gameplay purposes only and that in the games reality, Sora only uses the KK.

Awards
Actually, for Sora, it makes sense that he only used the KK. Remember the 1000 heartless fight in hollow bastion in the movie before teh fight he is shown EXCLUSIVELY with teh KK. It doesn't matter which keyblade you're actually using - it always shows up as the kk. This is because the KK is sora's keyblade. The others are seen by some people as non canon or that their forms are for gameplay purposes only and that in the games reality, Sora only uses the KK.

Whether the keychains are canon or not is hard to say though considering, for instance, that Tifa actually gives one to Sora in a cutscene.

A

Anima Relic

I don't understand what you are talking about. In the game and cutscenes Sora's keyblade is always what you have equipped currently. You got your info wrong.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, yeah 1. the developers don't really want to give anything away. I mean we know they are his signiture blades cause we say it on his tombstone thinggy, even though he wasn't exactly dead...

Im sure we'll be able to weild them in 358/2 days I think perhaps he'll just have to learn to weild em. Or gain the ability to.

A

Anima Relic

Well, yeah 1. the developers don't really want to give anything away. I mean we know they are his signiture blades cause we say it on his tombstone thinggy, even though he wasn't exactly dead...

Im sure we'll be able to weild them in 358/2 days I think perhaps he'll just have to learn to weild em. Or gain the ability to.

That kinda makes sense to me, but I think Roxas already knew how to use two keyblades, since in KH2 when Roxas fought Axel in Twilight Town, Axel was shocked that Roxas could use two keyblades, meaning Axel probably didn't know Roxas could. And they were best friends so you'd think Axel would know more stuff about Roxas. Or maybe Roxas kept it secret.

I<3Roxas

I don't understand what you are talking about. In the game and cutscenes Sora's keyblade is always what you have equipped currently. You got your info wrong.

No I don't. I distinctly remember having the Hero Crest equipped and in that scene the KK showing up. You go check YOUR facts.

Awards

Except for the 1000 heartless cutscene. It's always Kingdom Key. The problem in understanding if keychains are canon is that the characters need to identify their existence (for instance, someone notices Sora's key looks different), otherwise it can be brushed off as a simple gameplay element even though they appear in cutscenes.

A

Anima Relic

Except for the 1000 heartless cutscene. It's always Kingdom Key. The problem in understanding if keychains are canon is that the characters need to identify their existence (for instance, someone notices Sora's key looks different), otherwise it can be brushed off as a simple gameplay element even though they appear in cutscenes.
In the 1000 heartless cutscene, my keyblade was what I had equipped which was NOT the Kingdom Key, so maybe your game is glitched or something.Keychains may be canon though.
I've always thought they were bonds that two people's hearts create together.

Awards
In the 1000 heartless cutscene, my keyblade was what I had equipped which was NOT the Kingdom Key, so maybe your game is glitched or something.Keychains may be canon though.
I've always thought they were bonds that two people's hearts create together.

You're either lying/forgetting, or you have one of the most special copies of KH2 in the whole world. I'm inclined to believe that it isn't the latter.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Wait. What? The way you worded this makes it sound like it's always shown as the Kingdom Key except in this cutscene, which is backwards. In the 1000 heartless cutscene, no matter what keyblade you have equipped and no matter what weapon you have equipped to Donald and Goofy, they will always be shown with the KK, and Donald and Goofy's main weapons. In the fight, you see whatever one you have equipped, but in the cutscene, it's the KK.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
To add to what Grace and TP said, in Theater Mode of KH2FM, Sora's always shown with the KK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back