• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Don't feel stupid, people forget. I thought DiZ was Ansem aka Xehanort's Heartless

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It's Xaldin, the third Organization member! Not to mention his nickname by the way is Whirlwind Lancer, oh btw your welcome!

Last edited:
U

Ultima Sacrifice

Don't feel stupid, people forget. I thought DiZ was Ansem aka Xehanort's Heartless

Well, you were half right. DiZ is Ansem the Wise, who is the REAL Ansem.

That's obvious isn't it? It's Xaldin, the third Organization member! Not to mention his nickname by the way is Whirlwind Lancer, oh btw your welcome!

There's no need to be rude, man. As AntiSora said, people forget. Haven't YOU ever blanked on anything before?

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Wow guys. People forget things. Stop bashing the poor guy just because he can't remember who a few people are. I couldn't remember Xigbar, does that mean I've never played the game before?

d_fallen_1

Wow guys. People forget things. Stop bashing the poor guy just because he can't remember who a few people are. I couldn't remember Xigbar, does that mean I've never played the game before?
You're talking to the wrong guy. I'm not bashing, I'm making a suggestion. If it's memory lost then I suggest playing the game (add: again).

captain

Bronze Member
I'm pretty sure every Organization XIII member is playable. The only one not confirmed was XIV... (Now, I'm pretty sure about this. It's been a while since I read wherever it was I found that... I have a bad memory, too). Which member are you most excited to play as?

captain

Bronze Member
Zexion looks very interesting. You use his Lexicon to absorb enemy attacks & then use them.
I also really like Luxord.

Blue

home is where the heart is
And you are quite right.

We know for sure that it won't come out until September, because the Square Enix event takes place at the beginning of August.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Did no one see the article on the Main page oh KHI?
They took it down but it said something about 358/2 Days being released some time during 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back