• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I guess. If I knew japenese, I'd buy this game so fast

As many other members on here would including myself, I love anything Anime/R.P.G. related to be original Japanese format, the way it belongs, anyhow slightly off topic, back on track.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Don't you think it gets annoying that people are so fixed on XIV being Aqua's nobody? I hope it's not her

Blue

home is where the heart is
Yes that's what I also hope for. A new character would be sweet.

Yeah, I guess. If I knew japenese, I'd buy this game so fast

I'm also curious to know as to what will sell quicker? If so, would it come down to how many of the different platforms are sold? I feel Kingdom Hearts: Coded, will be the least effective.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I'm also curious to know as to what will sell quicker? If so, would it come down to how many of the different platforms are sold? I feel Kingdom Hearts: Coded, will be the least effective.

I think BBS will probably have the most sold, but not much more than 358/2 days, as for Coded, im sure it'll be the same story as the first KH game for phones... some ppl got it, but it wont be that much, im sure this one MAY have more ppl getting it cause there is more anticipation for the games coming out and more publicity. But really wont be that much getting coded, but BBS and 358/2 days pretty much the same, with a slight higher percentage of BBS sold (mainly cause mre ppl have PSPs i find and the graphics are better and its essentially what most of the KH sequel hype has been about seeing as it was what was featured in the KH II final mix secret ending :-D

Blue

home is where the heart is
There's been more hype for BBS actually...

But I've got no worries,the game will be great =D

There's been more hype for BBS actually...

But I've got no worries,the game will be great =D

Yes mainly to the fact I feel, it's the skepticism revolving around the three keyblade warriors and the idea of a Kingdom Hearts prequel in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back