• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Well, either way, I hope this time, we get to see the ENTIRE floating fortess of Organization XIII, not to mention, the rest of TWTNW. Maybe, we'll find out how that box truck got to where it was in KH2, next to Memory's Skyscraper.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Oh, then why do the cutscene graphics look better, or is that not real or something? (coded)

Cutscenes are pre-rendered for both games, they're both FMV, so they can make the graphical quality the same because FMVs aren't a matter of the graphical technology the platform is capable of, it's more of an issue of how much space you want to take up with pre-rendered video

So, 358/2 Days and Coded can have the same graphical quality in pre-rendered cutscenes, because the cutscenes aren't in real-time, they're pre-made. What the in-game gameplay is like is what the DS and Mobile Phones can handle

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Cutscenes are pre-rendered for both games, they're both FMV, so they can make the graphical quality the same because FMVs aren't a matter of the graphical technology the platform is capable of, it's more of an issue of how much space you want to take up with pre-rendered video

So, 358/2 Days and Coded can have the same graphical quality in pre-rendered cutscenes, because the cutscenes aren't in real-time, they're pre-made. What the in-game gameplay is like is what the DS and Mobile Phones can handle

Oh I see, but I kneww aobut the in-game graphics

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

ya im pretty much ready for this to come out. I think you can guess who im gonna play as xP
im gonna be interested to see how they use zexion's book to attack... i think its gonna be dark energy kinda extends from the book.
but idk

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I agree with bluesky-X, I'm more interested in the daily goings-on in the Organization, and I was really excited when Nomura announced that the game focused on that! Plus exploring the castle and the World That Never Was should be fun. It'll probably take me much longer to beat the game because I'll be spending so much time exploring every little possible section!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I wonder if Roxas' room will look similar to his room in Data Twilight Town.

Blue

home is where the heart is

^ I can hardly imagine that,Idk but... his room should be just plain white.lol

Organization_42

Awards

I think we'll get them as we get closer to the middle of the game. And Roxas' room should be black and white, to symbolize his in-between state, kind of like his clothes.

roxasfire

it would make sense(the keyblades) because i keep hearing that it should be a special. that would be stupid it makes sense to be able to use it normally

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Oh gawd. I want this game so bad and yet, now there's a tie for me wanting BBS and 358/2 days and what system to die because I wanted but once I saw Ven and Terra's picture. I became more interested. Gahhhhhhhh I want both but I can only get one. Anyway, they both look like good games but for 358/2 days. I read the main page of this forums' website (like days later then everybody else on this forum maybe cuz of finals and school) but it still seems quite interesting and I'm dying to know if Demyx ever gets along with Roxas and Axel if the game ever comes out in America of course we won't know until like.........the Japan's release. We'll know later then or maybe not. But anybody else found any cool new info? XD And sorry to sound like I came in late into this discussion but I think I did..... I'm going to try and come on more.......okay that's all I have to say. For now. On this.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

has anyone else noticed that roxas only uses kingdom key? why dont they show him using oathkeeper and oblivion?

I think, like Organization 42 said, we'll get them towards the middle of the game, but.. they're be a Limit. I'm guessing this because, I beleive that, LM = Limit Meter. Dual-wielding those two particular keyblades might be a Limit, that is unlocked, later on, in the game.

Blue

home is where the heart is

I'm getting really excited for this game,you know?

I hope we will be able to explore the castle in TWTNW more. :D

Bh325

I hope we will be able to explore the castle in TWTNW more. :D

Oh yeah, that would be sweet. I would like sort of a free movement thingy in TWTNW, where you could choose when you do a mission, and after you went through it, you'd get to do the same thing again. And between the missions you could find some hidden things you've unlocked by completing missions. It would be boring if you just complete a mission, watch a cutscene and go to complete the next mission. And it would be cool to choose which members you want to take with you on a cooperative mission. But I'm sure 358/2 days will be a great game.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Well, I hope they allow you to be able to explore both, TWTNW and Twilight Town. Seeing how some heartless drop munny in KH1 and KH2, I think you could be able to buy items like the usual Potions, Ethers, etc. I think Twilight Town, at one point of the game, could be the shop world, of sorts.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i hope u can go in he backyard of the castle in twlight town because in KH2 u couldn't go there

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I hope you can, to and it's a mansion, not a castle. It's even refered to as "the Old Mansion" several times. I hope the blocked off room is also accessible, maybe, we'll find out, just, why it's blocked off.

Organization_42

Awards

I know one of the battle scans showed the gang fighting right outside the Old Mansion, so it's possible, but I'm not sure what they would be doing in there. It would have to be before DiZ moved in after COM, wouldn't it? Otherwise he wouldn't have found it safe enough to keep Sora and Namine there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back