• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

358/2 Days was confirmed to be released first,then Coded,and last BBS!

You've got to wait longer for BBS,I guess =D

Charlie K

Back in Business

Darn it.To bad, but still. wait are DS's compatible with the Wii?I dunno...XD

Blue

Can be..but it would be cool,I'd like to go to Castle Oblivion once again XD

sOuLesS_ObLiViOn

Yeah, Castle Oblivion would be cool to explore.. I wonder if any of the recent Final Fantasy characters will be in KH3?:wub:

Blue

Roxas wasn't apart of Marluxia's team. It would be cool but most likely not going to happen.

Yeah,but Axel was,wasn't he?And we also get to play him,I think,so it MIGHT just be a possibility

Wingring

I wouldn't think we will be explore Castle Oblivion but if it does that would be intresting

Blue

I mean there's still a possibility that we can explore Castle Oblivion,Axel is a member of Marluxia's team and we get to play as Axel,right?It might just be..

Seftrex

I mean there's still a possibility that we can explore Castle Oblivion,Axel is a member of Marluxia's team and we get to play as Axel,right?It might just be..

Actually Axel was told to go to Castle Oblivion to despose of the traitors (Marluxia, Larxene and Vexen), so he can not be considerd part of "Marluxia's team".

I am okay with the idea of exploring Castle Oblivion, though I doubt they would put it in for it would just be the exact same as it was in CoM just a tad bit Spartan.

Blue

Actually Axel was told to go to Castle Oblivion to despose of the traitors (Marluxia, Larxene and Vexen), so he can not be considerd part of "Marluxia's team".

Yeah,but nevertheless,even if he cannot be considered a part of Marluxia's team,he still goes to Castle Oblivion for whatever reasons.

Blue

This is getting me confused XD I hope 358/2 Days has got the answers ready for us ^^

Charlie K

Back in Business

Who do you think it'll be?Who will be the 14th, besides those crack pot thoery's of Aqua and Namine...Who..I'm thinking completely new character..Lolzzz

Charlie K

Back in Business

It's probablly Kair's Nobody..Oh wait!Duh!Namine!!

Yea..godo thought, old character new nobody..

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

About Castle Oblivion, as cool as it would be to go there, I don't think we will, at least not in single-player mode. My reason for thinking this way is because of the Roxas story from "Another Report". The full transcript can be found on kingdomhearts3.net.

It had been a few months since Axel had been called to a place called Castle Oblivion on a mission. A handful of other members of the Organization, headed by Marluxia, had also gone there. In that castle’s network of white rooms, the Organization had conducted research. Roxas had no idea what had been researched, nor was he supposed to. Did Axel’s return mean something had happened at Castle Oblivion?

Another Report came with the first sixty copies of Final Mix 2, so it's pretty much canon. And personally, I don't think Axel would've wanted Roxas anywhere near the castle. He might've run into Sora, which could lead to all sorts of complicated questions.

Obivously the Namine theory is wrong, but I don't know about Aqua. One idea is that she disguises herself as a Nobody in order to infiltrate the Organization, and I think this makes a lot of sense. If they realized she wasn't a real Nobody, one could see why they'd pretend she'd never been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back