• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomOfThe4thWall

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Um, just thinking out loud, but I have no idea how they're gonna incorporate the command menu, targeting, Special (square) Action, jumping, and movement all while completley avoiding the touch screen.

I mean, If you were to just use the Touch screen for scrolling through the menu, but not actually triggering anything, it would make everything else fit perfectly.

[A] button: Jump
button: Select Command
[X] button: Either lock-on function, or Reaction Commands
[Y] button: Special Actions (like guard)

D-pad: Move

[L] Button: Either Magic Shortcuts, or target switchling
[R] Button: Either target switching, or Lock-on.

Wingring

I have looked forward for this game since I heard of it and plus the screens (and the 2 second long video) look amazing

kerii

Yes it did look very good for a DS game. (hello Rom) I'm going to have to borrow my friends copy, she owes me a favor. She will be one of the first fanatics in line to get this game if I know her.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

Is #14 suppose to be Namine or something that's who it looks like to me.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

No, it's not Namine. Normura's already stated that in a few interviews.

Wow, with all these new scans, interviews, and the two seconds footage, I think I might die of excitement before the game comes out!! It looks amazing!!!

I wonder if we'll have Party Members in this game. That would be cool if Roxas could pick any member of the Organization (that's still alive, that is) to go with him. Though it might be weird to have Xemnas in your party!

DEL33T

(I hate it when you have to catch up with a thread cause your a n00b)

There are two things that make me happy bout this game:

I) YOUR NOT SORA YAY

II) Xaldin = pwnage

Blue

home is where the heart is

There are a dozen things which make me look very much forward to this game,but just to name a few:
- you get to play as Roxas
- you'll learn more about him and the Organization
- all members are playable!! :D

venaquaterra

yeah, whatever. KH 358/2 in what happened to me...

I was listening to EGN, and they talked about all of them. KH 358/2 I am now not really looking forward to because:
Graphics under ten shots a second (superly slow)
Being taken over by a beginner video game maker (person who mad Chocobo Riders, or something like that)

In english, this game is either going to be okay and slow, or it's gonna suck like heck.

Wingring

Is #14 suppose to be Namine or something that's who it looks like to me.

one thing: no

If anyone has seen the picture of the 14th member she has darker skin then Namine

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

1. The game is in early development, so of course there are going to be some issues of Framerate, however in the recent gameplay videos from 358/2 days, the framerate seems to have been fixed and it's running smoothly

2. Do you know who else was a "new game developer" when they made their first game? Tetsuya Nomura, and his entire Kingdom Hearts team. Kingdom Hearts was all of their very first project, and they did fine.

Organization_42

Awards

Excellent points! What I care about primarily is the storyline and the battle system. I don't want the game to be too easy, but I've never used a DS before, and I don't want it to be ridiculously hard to control Roxas.

If anyone has seen the picture of the 14th member she has darker skin then Namine

Actually, if you watch one of the new scenes from KH2Final Mix (on YouTube or KHVids), there's a scene that shows Xemnas finding Roxas and giving him his name. In it, you see his face underneath the hood, and his skin is much darker. I think 14's face is just dark due to the shadow from her hood. But I could be wrong.

Blue

If the graphics are good, and theirs a good storyline, than I'm getting it. (well I would get it any way it's a KH game.

Well,the graphics will be good,and as for the storyline,anyone who has got the slightest interest in Organization XIII and Roxas,it should be considered as "good" lol.

And if it's a KH game,would you get Coded as well?:)

Oathkibby

just thinking of a theory, umm... does anyone know how many days it took riku to capture roxas?

[√]Genuflect

And if it's a KH game,would you get Coded as well?
Are you trying to say that Coded isn't that important?

oes anyone know how many days it took riku to capture roxas?
I think it was only one night because, Riku fought him and used the power of darkness early on.

Seftrex

I think it was only one night because, Riku fought him and used the power of darkness early on.

If it was more nights I would be frikkin scared... Plus if you watch the Final Mix+ Vid of that vid, it all happens so fast :( Thats a fight I would of loved to play... Bit of let down to be honest. Like the 1,000 Heartless battle, great idea but because of the PS2 it came across pretty poor.

Blue

No,I'm not.There are a lot of people who think Coded will suck because it's designed for the mobile phone,and I just thought it may be a good reason to get Coded after all BECAUSE it's a KH game..

Organization_42

Awards

I was skeptical about Coded at first, but the story sounds really intriguing! Now if only I had a Japanese moblie phone...:glare:

DiZ said he told Riku to capture Roxas, and I could be wrong, but I thought he said the next time he saw Riku he was in Xehanort form. I watched the extra battle scenes from Final Mix, and I thought it sounded like they dueled, Roxas said, "You can't beat me," and Riku agreed, before turning himself into Xehanort form and using the darkness to win. Then DiZ arrived and they took him to virtual Twilight Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back