• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

I just hope it's not gonna be as bad as EGM, or whatever, said it would be, cuz im pretty excited about it, and what they said made me mad.

zRoxas

Cant wait for this to come out. Bought a ds 2 weeks ago for this (and Zelda and Ninja Gaiden) and plus i think my friend is also gonna get this, and my other friend i think is gonna get BBS. Good thing i have both a DS and PSP so i can get both games and play them on the bus ride to/from school :D

Aqua

Cant wait for this to come out. Bought a ds 2 weeks ago for this (and Zelda and Ninja Gaiden) and plus i think my friend is also gonna get this, and my other friend i think is gonna get BBS. Good thing i have both a DS and PSP so i can get both games and play them on the bus ride to/from school :D

I also just got a DS. It's used but it is in pretty good shape. I was halfway through saving up for one, but I got a discount certificate from gamestop by e-mail that only lasted a week, so I went ahead and got it. By the time my bill comes, I know I will have the money. So now I have both a PSP and a DS, so I am ready for both BBS and 358/2.

Windii

Website
www.xanga.com

I think I'll just wait for gameplay to pop up on Youtube :) I doubt that we (those not in or around Japan) will really get to play BBS and 358/2 Days on our NA/PAL systems

zRoxas

I also just got a DS. It's used but it is in pretty good shape. I was halfway through saving up for one, but I got a discount certificate from gamestop by e-mail that only lasted a week, so I went ahead and got it. By the time my bill comes, I know I will have the money. So now I have both a PSP and a DS, so I am ready for both BBS and 358/2.

Mines also used lol (25 chars)

[N]intendofan

Wow i just noticed, the vids may show up at the event on 22 - 23 dec, and my birthday's 1 day after that =D Me FTW =)

Squall922

Irealy want this game Because i liked to control Roxas as the Main character not sora

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com

I need a DS or a PSP. Thought i don't think my parents will allow me to have those. Oh well, but I seriously want to play this game so I can play around with Roxas and the other Org. members!

Alpha_Sonix

I got a DS straight after I heard the announcement for the new games, well not straight away but still got it on the Saturday before the Saturday before this one. I just need to get a PSP which will probably be the Saturday after next Saturday from this Saturday and I'm all set, and I'm going to be using Axel and Roxas the most in Multiplayer, I won't ever be using Luxord for the fear off... Cards.

Aqua

I'm going to be using Axel and Roxas the most in Multiplayer, I won't ever be using Luxord for the fear off... Cards.

Speaking of cards, and the weapons and elements of the Organization, I wonder if the game makers are going to let the Organization members affect each other during cooperative play. For example, could Demyx's water clones put out some of Axel's Fire, etc. What I think might be really cool is if you can use the other member's abilities to help you, such as Xaldin blowing Roxas high into the air so he can reach flying enemies. I do not know what they are planning, but I hope they allow cooperative use of the abilities of each members together, instead of just fighting side by side. Even that would be pretty cool, but I think the other would allow for a lot more strategy.

devastater147

for story mode but in multiplayer u play as all of them

devastater147

Speaking of cards, and the weapons and elements of the Organization, I wonder if the game makers are going to let the Organization members affect each other during cooperative play. For example, could Demyx's water clones put out some of Axel's Fire, etc. What I think might be really cool is if you can use the other member's abilities to help you, such as Xaldin blowing Roxas high into the air so he can reach flying enemies. I do not know what they are planning, but I hope they allow cooperative use of the abilities of each members together, instead of just fighting side by side. Even that would be pretty cool, but I think the other would allow for a lot more strategy.

yea like team attacks that could be reation commands kind like they use them in RE:chain of memories

khloser4life

i remember reading somewhere that in multiplayer you will be able to battle the organization members against each other. is this true? it would be awsome if it was.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com

I noticed something about the title. If you add up 3, 5, and 8 you get 16. When you minues two from it you get fourteen. I remember seeing something that the 14th member said like, "I will disappear in 358/2 days."

Something to talk about?

khloser4life

I remember seeing something that the 14th member said like, "I will disappear in 358/2 days."

Roxas said that, and he didnt say "358/2 days" he said "156 days" or something like that. but if not for that, i think your theory is quite pleasuble [SP?] IN RELATION TO ROXAS.

Blue

home is where the heart is

I read in an interview that the title is read "Three Five Eight Days Over Two",so it can't be division,plus didn't Roxas say "I will disappear in 151 days" (not in 156 days)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back