• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader_aki

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Go to youtube and type in KH: FM+ or Birth By Sleep vids, etc. Something like that you'll probably find it. There's tons of them, my brother and sister said they were having fun looking at all of them. Oh and Aqua's a girl sora741 lol so it would be HER armor if you mistyped *shrugs* sorry then ^.^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

That wasn't a trailer for 358/2 days, it was a cutscene found in the special edition of Kingdom Hearts 2, called KH2: Final Mix+, and that conversation was between Zexion and Xigbar

You can find all of the extra cutscenes from Final mix+ here:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Look for the videos titled with "Voices" and "(English subtitles)"

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws

358/2 days is cool, buy I also want to buy BBS. (Yea! I got a PSP and a DS!!! W00t!)

LarxenePwn

358/2 days is cool, buy I also want to buy BBS. (Yea! I got a PSP and a DS!!! W00t!)
Lol, we're sooo lucky!
358/2 Days is what I'm anticpating the most. I'm just more of an Organization fan. I'm getting BBS too... Coded... just doesn't interest me all that much...
ah, about the 14th member, I think her element is probably darkness, seeing as how no one else has that element (people, Xemnas' element is NOTHINGNESS!)

Awards

I'm not going to buy a PSP just to play BBS. It's highly likely that people will post all the cutscenes online anyway, so it's not like we can't see what happens even if we don't buy it.

Or maybe they'll eventually come out with a PSP emulator like they did with Gameboy.

Blue

home is where the heart is

I'm also into the whole Organization thing,plus Roxas is my favourite character in KH,so I'll definitely buy 358/2 Days,AND you can play any member,that's so awesome!!

keyblader_aki

Lol, we're sooo lucky!
358/2 Days is what I'm anticpating the most. I'm just more of an Organization fan. I'm getting BBS too... Coded... just doesn't interest me all that much...
ah, about the 14th member, I think her element is probably darkness, seeing as how no one else has that element (people, Xemnas' element is NOTHINGNESS!)

I didn't play CoM..I watched my brother and sister play it. They allowed me to watch the cutscenes or they told me. The Org Members each have their own element? I can understand Axel and....-.- oh crap...the music guy that used water. If I'm getting my members mixed up please don't flame me. For me the members are just too hard to all remember. I know not much a hard core fan if i can't remember the bad guys' names :huh: anyways...who's element is who's?

I want to see this 14th member. There's a topic about it somewhere. Some people think, me included, that the 14th member is Aqua. Anyways, back to the topic.

You don't get to play as any Org member. you get to play 4 I think. Axel, Roxas and....oh god...i can see their faces i just don't know their names! I'll ask my brother and sister when they come home lol.

saiix

These are there powers...

1.Xemnas- Nothingess
2.Xigbar- Space
3.Xaldin- winds
4.Vexen- Ice
5.Lexeaus- Earth
6.Zexion- Illusion
7.Saix- Moon
8.Axel- Flame
9.Demyx- water
10.Luxord- Time
11.Marluxia- Flowers(nature/plant)
12.Larxene- Thunder
13.Roxas- Light

Hope that helps..

keyblader_aki

Yes it does Saiix thank you...now I just need to put names to faces lol!

12chris12

Does anyone know if there's some kind of video anywhere?

[N]intendofan

Maybe Roxas will Dual Wield with a power-up, similar to the drive forms of Sora in KH2

Blue

The trailer will most likely be shown on December 22/23 at Jump Festa.

Aqua

The trailer will most likely be shown on December 22/23 at Jump Festa.
I will be happy to see any of the new trailers whenever they come out, but the sooner, the better.

Blue

Who wouldn't? =P We've got no choice as to wait for December to come,now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back