• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
But think about it. There are only 13 members, and thery were all once human. Mickey is about three feet tall with huge ears. Yeah, I'm sure he'd blend in seamlessly.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I knew that by now considering I played the game (and realized in the middle of it) but hey I wasn't really sure by the time I started. I mean he could of wore something else besides the cloak to hide himself or something like that.

Man, I hope 1-UP isn't lying about 358/2 Days being released!

I hope they aren't eithier. I mean if they were, that'd be a drag. But hopefully, maybe (saying the maybe part just in case) they'll come out.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I knew that by now considering I played the game (and realized in the middle of it) but hey I wasn't really sure by the time I started. I mean he could of wore something else besides the cloak to hide himself or something like that.

You should probably more think of them trying to hide their smell/aura, more than their visual appearance.

Sure, they would definitely have been caught if they had been seen, but they just wanted to try to infiltrate the Organization without them knowing.

As the Organization would have done this straight away by picking up their scent, they had to wear the cloaks to hide this.

I hope they aren't eithier. I mean if they were, that'd be a drag. But hopefully, maybe (saying the maybe part just in case) they'll come out.

1up were the same people who said that Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + would come out 1st of January 2008. =/

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
You should probably more think of them trying to hide their smell/aura, more than their visual appearance.

Sure, they would definitely have been caught if they had been seen, but they just wanted to try to infiltrate the Organization without them knowing.

As the Organization would have done this straight away by picking up their scent, they had to wear the cloaks to hide this.

1up were the same people who said that Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + would come out 1st of January 2008. =/

I see. Yeah, I know I should. -_- Anyway, yeah somebody told me that and that 1 Up does tend to lie. Thanks for reminding me again though.

Detronilizer

SE already said back in December during Jump Festa that they were "aiming for this time frame" - Summer 2008. Anyway, Nomura said that 358/2 Days is practically finished, that they're only polishing and putting finishing touches on it now.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Well, Summer officially ends in...September? or is it October? Maybe August?

yugi300

WellI look forward to BBS more and I don't have a DS well yet anyway if I am to get one!

DarkHeart63

Well, obviously nothing on what people are talking about at the moment...
But isn't anyone else confused as to how 358/2 is set after COM (and before KH2, obviously), yet it still contains characters who were killed off in COM (Marluxia, Zexion, etc) in the multiplayer?
Clarification of exactly how this happens will be grandly appreciated.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ It's set from when Roxas became an Organization member, to when he left the Organization, we know he became a member..soon after he was born. So not AFTER CoM, but during it, more likely.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

^ September, Shesh, my little cousin knows that.

Aren't I allowed to be wrong just once? I mean, so I forgot something.

Now I'm forced to ask you something, Golden Knight. Can you solve this?
6^x = 49

God damn, I hate people who think they're all smart when they correct somebody who forgot something when the person who forgot is, in fact, smarter than they are.

And yeah, it's from around the time he's..."spawned," lets say, to when he left. And that was before he rejoined himself with Sora.

pgerv12

358/2: The Code

OK this is the thread for cracking the code for 358/2.

You may think its 179 days for Roxas to live but i think its more than that. I have thought about this because Nomura stated he added Days at the end indicating the progression of the game.

Please post what you think it is and its fine with me to just confirm the # is 179
this is an open discussion and i will have no say in it

A

Audo

Re: 358/2: The Code

It isn't 179 days to live. It's 358.
Roxas lived for a year.
365 - 7 days in KH2 = 358.

As for the 2 it could refer to two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back