• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Which article do you mean?!
I'm pretty sure I read everything posted on the main page..

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Sometime during 2009 for Japan or overseas?

Well, If I remember it correctly, they said 358/2days was scheduled for Japan sometime December and so the KHI-writers assumed it would come to America sometime early 2009.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
There's no need to be rude, man. As AntiSora said, people forget. Haven't YOU ever blanked on anything before?

I don't think she intended to bash. I think she just says that cuz she might not of known. ]And don't accuse of somebody bashing, sometimes some people aren't trying to intentionally bashing others even it does seem or sound like it. You just can't tell from the computer. And I'm sure we've all blanked out before.[/B]

And as for my answer for this, I'm looking forward to Saix and Roxas' part as well as Zexion. I really want to play as Zexion though! He's an interesting one!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
There's no need to be rude, man. As AntiSora said, people forget. Haven't YOU ever blanked on anything before?

Yeah, that can happen to me but I wasn't intentionally trying to bash. And I try not to bash people, so I think you're getting the wrong idea.

i've played it, i just have a horrible memory

I see. Yeah sometimes I do too. But I hope I helped you remember. Oh and if I sounded sorta rude, my apologies, anyways.

I don't think she intended to bash. I think she just says that cuz she might not of known. ]And don't accuse of somebody bashing, sometimes some people aren't trying to intentionally bashing others even it does seem or sound like it. You just can't tell from the computer. And I'm sure we've all blanked out before.

What she said (which is a good point by the way). As I said before, I really wasn't trying to bash and I agree, don't start accusing me just yet. I try to listen to others as well.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I don't think she intended to bash. I think she just says that cuz she might not of known. ]And don't accuse of somebody bashing, sometimes some people aren't trying to intentionally bashing others even it does seem or sound like it. You just can't tell from the computer. And I'm sure we've all blanked out before.[/B]

I've made it clear I made a mistake, alright?!?

Yeah, that can happen to me but I wasn't intentionally trying to bash. And I try not to bash people, so I think you're getting the wrong idea.

What she said (which is a good point by the way). As I said before, I really wasn't trying to bash and I agree, don't start accusing me just yet. I try to listen to others as well.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to repeat myself.

Moving on...maybe they'll surprise us and release it for Japan AND Overseas at the same time. That'd be sick.

Danica Syer

Why would that be a problem? Just wondering.I just hope the game is good as it sounds, anyway, not contibuting earlier, I think I'd like to see Zexion/Demyx's part, I know I'm excited to play as Xigbar and or Saïx as well. XD I mean I'm hoping for it to come out overseas just like many other KH fans here and everywhere.

Cloudemyx

A thought just struck me. Probably discussed before...
The Organization 13 wear those black cloaks, that kinda is a mark that they're in the Org.13 right?
...but King Mickey and Riku wear one too. Why?

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I'm pretty sure it's to fit in, as a disguise. I'm sure Organization XIII has lackey's who have the coat's. Nobody's in human form who probably don't have some power over something. So my guess is that they blended in.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am pretty sure Riku wore his to hide the fact that he looked like Xehnort's heartless.

Than Mickey wore his because he was the king and the Org. was looking for him. Thats why kept telling Sora, and Co. to keep it down when talking to him.

Danica Syer

Than Mickey wore his because he was the king and the Org. was looking for him. Thats why kept telling Sora, and Co. to keep it down when talking to him.

Yeah, I was thinking that too but when I first saw him, I seriously thought he was more like a spy or pretending to be associated with them.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I must have overlooked Riku's appearance. That's definitely a reason.

Another way could be that DiZ stole them for Riku and King Mickey for the above reasons, not that there are Organization Lackey's.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yeah, I was thinking that too but when I first saw him, I seriously thought he was more like a spy or pretending to be associated with them.

But think about it. There are only 13 members, and thery were all once human. Mickey is about three feet tall with huge ears. Yeah, I'm sure he'd blend in seamlessly.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Well, they very well could be. You never know. It all could have been dumb luck.

d_fallen_1

I am pretty sure Riku wore his to hide the fact that he looked like Xehnort's heartless.

No, Riku and Mickey wore the cloaks to hide their existence. They knew the Org will hunt for them and will find them because they sense "existence." Only by wearing something that doesn't exist, the cloaks, they will trick the org and conceal their identity.

DiZ: The Organization will be chasing you. Like wolves, they sniff out the existence of their prey, and use that to hunt them down. But if you wrap yourself in nothingness, you should should be able to fool their noses and their eyes. Ears, however, are a dierent matter. They also protect themselves with these cloaks... so as not to be swallowed by the darkness. Do you understand me? Not even the Organization can control the darkness.

Apollo

Silver Member
No, Riku and Mickey wore the cloaks to hide their existence. They knew the Org will hunt for them and will find them because they sense "existence." Only by wearing something that doesn't exist, the cloaks, they will trick the org and conceal their identity.

Hmph, call me impressed. You clearly know your stuff. Thank you for correcting me. If only there was more people like you in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back