• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmyulfo

good things happen to those who wait
-------------------------------------------------------------
that is very true dude i hope that doesnt make you mad me calling you dude.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Im still debating whether or not to import it, because on one hand I want to understand it, but on the other hand, I survived through Final Mix, and all the words were in Japanese(except for the voice acting), so idk

Master Riku 789

I've been waiting since KH2 was realesed for a new KH game and Feburary 09 is when my wait ends. I'm importing it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I wish I knew Japanese. I dont even want to know how to read it, just understand the speech. That'd be great when it comes to anime and games that I want but will never make it to NA.

I wonder what the reviews for Days will look like, the KH series, so far, everywhere I look, gets mediocre reviews.

Satoshi

Lawl. It's not like you people actually are going to wait Heehee, it's just that you people don't understand shit about japanese. But hey, who in hell cares! Just play the frickin game, I reckon.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Lawl. It's not like you people actually are going to wait Heehee, it's just that you people don't understand shit about japanese. But hey, who in hell cares! Just play the frickin game, I reckon.

"I got a squiggle squiggle box slash dot...thing. Well, great. What's it FOR?! I can't read any of this. Cutscene again, so many frickin'...dammit, what're you people saying?! This looks relevant to the plot! Oh, fine, probably just talking about the next world or--OH MY GOD THEY KILLED LEON! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY'D THAT HAPPEN?! Wait a--WAIT--NOBODY'S UPSET?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Wouldn't be worth the trouble and resulting heart attack. I'm gonna be hopping back on here and theorizing; I'd really rather not waste my time misinterpreting everything because I can't understand what's happening. (Not to mention being completely in the dark with a game you love is NOT a good feeling--we're experiencing that now already.)

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Wouldn't be worth the trouble and resulting heart attack. I'm gonna be hopping back on here and theorizing; I'd really rather not waste my time misinterpreting everything because I can't understand what's happening. (Not to mention being completely in the dark with a game you love is NOT a good feeling--we're experiencing that now already.)

In all honesty, if you've played the GBA version, the dialogue is pretty much almost identical in context. But yeah, if you haven't played FM+, I'd recommend just waiting until the English Re:CoM comes to NA. Less trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back