• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days VA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I was just wondering do you think that 358/2 day will have VA?
It would be nice to hear Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus english va.
Some games for the DS have VA so maybe this game will also maybe I hope.

Well that all for now off to bed I go.
:sleep:

[√]Genuflect
Let's see, only few games have a VA.
Possible.
But, let's wait for it's confirmation.

Kurxi

I think there will have VA, I see some cut screens in there, there probably will have VA. Cause silent KH-style cut-screens don't do justice.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
silent KH-style cut-screens don't do justice.

110% Agreeing with you

The only thing that concerns me is that because it's a handheld perhaps this means you would need to shove earphones in your ears because a lot of people play them in public places, eg; bus, aeroplane

but yeah I too think it would be good but no one knows so lets no lead ourselves into disapointment...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think there will have VA, I see some cut screens in there, there probably will have VA. Cause silent KH-style cut-screens don't do justice.

While I agree with you on that, I really don't think 358 will have voices. It should, but to my knowledge, there hasn't been one single DS game with voiceovers at all. There have been voices IN the game yeah, but I don't mean like. Cutscenes. I don't think there've been any of those to my knowledge.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
The only thing that concerns me is that because it's a handheld perhaps this means you would need to shove earphones in your ears because a lot of people play them in public places, eg; bus, aeroplane

Well, I'm more than willing to make that sacrifice. I hope there are voice actors in this game, I too want to hear Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion!

If it does have voice actors, do you think they'll be able to get Jesse McCartney back for Roxas?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
If they do have voice overs, I have they can retrieve the same voice actors they had for KH2. I've grown far too used to their voices in KH2 to start hearing something different. If they do end up having different VA's, at the very least I hope it's not as horrible/dull as Aerith was in KH2.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
If it does have voice actors, do you think they'll be able to get Jesse McCartney back for Roxas?

If 358/2 does include voice actors, I don't see why they wouldn't bring him back. He did really well in KHII, so there's really no reason for him not to come back if (if) there are going to be voice actors, unless he just has scheduling conflicts or something of that nature.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Considering Final Fantasy 4 (Square's most recent project on the DS) has full voice acting, I would think they are making it a standard feature for their games on the platform

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Sweeeet. Thanks Muffin. FF4 really gets my hopes up for this. :)

I kind of consider the five CoM members' English voices the ones from KH2FM. Even though they were Japanese VA's, really, they were just sound effects and it was an English game. You could also take their voices from the GBA version, too, though Zexion didn't have one. Guys, I'm sorry, but I think this is really all we're ever going to have of them. They won't be in the main story - they're all dead! They'll just be in battle in multiplayer mode, which means sound effects. But, who knows? Maybe they'll talk in Multiplayer Mode or be seen when Roxas looks into Sora's memories, but probably not. And if only for little scenes like that, S-E wouldn't take the time to hire VA's just for those. They didn't for KH2FM. So, sorry.

Well, I'm more than willing to make that sacrifice. I hope there are voice actors in this game, I too want to hear Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion!

Of course. He does quite a bit on Disney Channel, right? (Sorry if I'm wrong....I don't watch dumb shows.) So I'm sure he'd love to do a Disney role. He'll even be used for BBS. Apparently, Ven has the same voice as Roxas. If he's not (which is highly unlikely), 358/2 Days and BBS will still use the same guy.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Guys, I'm sorry, but I think this is really all we're ever going to have of them. They won't be in the main story - they're all dead!

They will be alive at least at the beginning of the game.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
which is probably why you play as Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, and Saix who are alive all through Kh2 as well.

I beleive Nomura said that in multiplayer mode all Org. members, even dead ones, will be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back