• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days VA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh, really? I thought you only played as Roxas.

I'm pretty sure you can play as all four. Unless that changed since I read about it. I thought that in the main story, you can play as Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, and Saix, and in multiplayer mode, you play as all of them. Thats what was said when I first found out about the games anyways. Has it changed since then?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I knew the first cutscene was about Roxas entering the organization, so they'd still have to be there, but beside from that, they wouldn't be there.

Yes, in multiplayer, all will be available. But in the main story, you'll only be able to play as those four.

O______________O

I HATE when people think this!
I don't recall Nomura ever saying that. On the contrary, I'm quite certain he said multiple times that Roxas was the only playable character in story mode. Even if the other three were there, you still wouldn't be able to play as them - they'd just be like Donald and Goofy. If Nomura said that, that's what he meant - youu certainly don't get to play as them. I can see that happening, actually, because, besides Xemnas, those four are the important organization members.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I knew the first cutscene was about Roxas entering the organization, so they'd still have to be there, but beside from that, they wouldn't be there.

O______________O

I HATE when people think this!
I don't recall Nomura ever saying that. On the contrary, I'm quite certain he said multiple times that Roxas was the only playable character in story mode. Even if the other three were there, you still wouldn't be able to play as them - they'd just be like Donald and Goofy. If Nomura said that, that's what he meant - youu certainly don't get to play as them. I can see that happening, actually, because, besides Xemnas, those four are the important organization members.

I'm actually pretty sure he did say you can play as those four. I don't have a link to the interview or wherever he said it, but if somebody could post it, that'd be great. And I think what it is is that you can link DS's so that other people can be Axel, Saix and Xigbar. I'm pretty sure thats how thats gonna work.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'm kind of hoping that you play as Roxas and you can choose different Organization members to be in your Party. It'd be fun to make up specific teams for each world, depending on their skills! Oh, I should just be happy that they're actually making a game for the Organization!

Of course. He does quite a bit on Disney Channel, right? (Sorry if I'm wrong....I don't watch dumb shows.) So I'm sure he'd love to do a Disney role. He'll even be used for BBS. Apparently, Ven has the same voice as Roxas. If he's not (which is highly unlikely), 358/2 Days and BBS will still use the same guy.

Good, that's what I was hoping for. I was looking at the list of VAs for the Organization on Wikipedia, and it seems Jesse is the most well-known, so they'd probably have the most trouble getting him back. Quinton Flynn has obviously done work with Square-Enix as Reno, and the others are all professional voice actors, with the exception of James Patrick Stuart (Xigbar) and David Dayan Fisher (Xaldin), but even they've done voice acting for more than Kingdom Hearts. I know Square-Enix is good at getting people to come back, they have a lot of the original VAs for the Disney characters. I'm just hoping they don't run into schedule conflicts and such.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm kind of hoping that you play as Roxas and you can choose different Organization members to be in your Party. It'd be fun to make up specific teams for each world, depending on their skills! Oh, I should just be happy that they're actually making a game for the Organization!

Seconded. I'm insanely happy they're making an Organization game. Hell, I don't care if you only get to play as Roxas the whole game. He's my favorite anyways. ;P I just think it'd be cool to have other people on your team playing as the other three.

Good, that's what I was hoping for. I was looking at the list of VAs for the Organization on Wikipedia, and it seems Jesse is the most well-known, so they'd probably have the most trouble getting him back. Quinton Flynn has obviously done work with Square-Enix as Reno, and the others are all professional voice actors, with the exception of James Patrick Stuart (Xigbar) and David Dayan Fisher (Xaldin), but even they've done voice acting for more than Kingdom Hearts. I know Square-Enix is good at getting people to come back, they have a lot of the original VAs for the Disney characters. I'm just hoping they don't run into schedule conflicts and such.

Eh. Jesse didn't do TERRIBLE as Roxas. I think they could've done better, because I really didn't like how he made Roxas sound when fighting, but he did a great job making him sound emotionless in that fight with Sora. I just really hope they don't pick stupid Disney movie/show actors to do voices of like BBS or something. >.< Thats irritating.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It is already confiremd because I remember checking awhile back who would be sotry mode. for 358/2 days only Roxas for story mode. But each multiplayer game has missions and if you win a mission your chair goes higher and if you lose your chair goes lower. (this works for Xemnas too).

however in BBS you can play as V.A.T. as the story from 3 different points of view

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Seconded. I'm insanely happy they're making an Organization game. Hell, I don't care if you only get to play as Roxas the whole game. He's my favorite anyways. ;P I just think it'd be cool to have other people on your team playing as the other three.

Yes, insanely happy doesn't even begin to cover it! I literally jumped out of my seat when I read the plotline for 358/2 Days on KHInsider! I had heard Normura was thinking of making a Roxas game but I didn't really expect it to happen, it was just something to dream about. I wonder if you can play the multi-player mode as a single player. That probably made no sense at all, so I'll clarify: the single-player mode is the storyline, and the multi-player is just missions, so I wonder if you could play in that mode on your own, or if you'd need to connect with other DS players in order to access it.

Eh. Jesse didn't do TERRIBLE as Roxas. I think they could've done better, because I really didn't like how he made Roxas sound when fighting, but he did a great job making him sound emotionless in that fight with Sora. I just really hope they don't pick stupid Disney movie/show actors to do voices of like BBS or something. >.< Thats irritating.

I was really surprised when I heard Jesse was going to be Roxas, but I think he did an excellent job. Now that I've played KH2 a million times, it would be hard to hear anyone else. Anyway, I kind of feel sorry for Disney Channel stars. It's an easy way to gain fame and fortune (look at High School Musical and Hannah Montana) but because their biggest fans are kids, it's hard for them to be taken seriously as actors or singers outside of Disney.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyway, I kind of feel sorry for Disney Channel stars. It's an easy way to gain fame and fortune (look at High School Musical and Hannah Montana) but because their biggest fans are kids, it's hard for them to be taken seriously as actors or singers outside of Disney.

Well Zac Efron is a big disney actor and singer and was in highschool musical but if you notice he also played Link Larkin in Hairspray. If Holly wood does any musicals that require young male singers he would be an easy pick for the teen hearttrhob alot of people I know condier him great ( I don't agreee with this however)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back