• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days TV Commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Holy crap, she does look like Sora in 0: 05 of the video. Same cheesy smile!

Bring on the RokuXiRikuSoShipping!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Disturbing results are disturbing.

Pardon the crappy editting.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Why do I get the insane urge to compare this to Sora's smile from right before he stabs himself in KH1?

My, that's certainly a sobering image...
After that, I cannot possibly fathom Xion's appearance towards the end of the game without recoiling in disgust.
Would you say that by then, or perhaps even at the scene on the clock tower during one of the trailers, she will have almost completely transformed into Sora, or will she have retained at least some of her physical traits?

....What will become of her sexuality? What will occur in the transition phase?

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Oh no! Could this be bad...I didn't think they would go into gender like that. Well yeah, she looks a lot like Sora now and I agree with Rain on the "Kairi Likeness."

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Here:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
EDIT: I <3 rain's Xion Sora pic

NOW do you see the similarities?!

My, that's certainly a sobering image...

check out the one with the additions in it.

Would you say that by then, or perhaps even at the scene on the clock tower during one of the trailers, she will have almost completely reverted into Sora?

By saying 'revert' you're implying she was Sora to begin with. That, however, is impossible, since Sora is still in his pod. She's turning into him, however, no doubt.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
By saying 'revert' you're implying she was Sora to begin with. That, however, is impossible, since Sora is still in his pod. She's turning into him, however, no doubt.

A mere grammatical error that was, due to quick typing. I had meant to say "transformed" or "transitioned."

A

Azrael

OMAI.
Yes plz.<3
Xion X Riku.<3
Even though I never have nor will go for KH yaoi/yuri. Or any of the sort at all.

Pssh everyone who's sensible knows that Riku only wants Xion because she's turning into Sora and his Sora is sleeping so she's rebound :D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
OMAI.
Yes plz.<3
Xion X Riku.<3
Even though I never have nor will go for KH yaoi/yuri. Or any of the sort at all.
I'm waiting for Days to actually get interested in Rion, and Xion herself. Both look promising and Xion is already better than Kairi.

Anyway, the commercial looks awesome e_e just one more week until I can spoil myself to death :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back