• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days to be released October 1st

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amulet

I just went into my local Gamestop today - I live in Ontario, Canada - and while waiting to preorder my copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days I went over to the store's DS game section to look at a flier hanging off the shelf which had a list of games that were being released soon. I quickly scanned it for KH 358/2 Days and what do I see?

... A picture of the logo with the date "October 1st" above it. Can anyone help? Was this an error or is gamestop really not releasing the game until October 1st in Canada?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
That's weird. I thought ALL of NA was getting it September 29. But I guess it's the U.S. that gets it the 29th of September, while Canada was to wait 'till October 1st.

A

Audo

Canadian Releases can sometimes be a few days after the US release.

Though, Amazon.ca is shipping it out on the normal release date. So, it could just be a store-by-store thing. I know when KH2 released here, it wasn't supposed to come out until like three days after the US release (but the guy gave it to me anyway, bwah.)

Amulet

Well its not too much of a wait. If I'm lucky I might actually be able to get it the same day as the US release, maybe earlier ;P
When I preordered it the woman at the cash register gave me the thumbs up and we started chatting about the series. xDD

BluesStar21

Well yo udo have to realize that You guys are getting the USA version, so it takes a while for your gamestops up there to get the game, nothing to worry about it for the USA people release date will be 29th for USA.

A

Audo

Well yo udo have to realize that You guys are getting the USA version, so it takes a while for your gamestops up there to get the game, nothing to worry about it for the USA people release date will be 29th for USA.
Actually, we get our own version. Days in Canada comes with both English and French.

BluesStar21

Well I think the game is shipping on the 29th, then should be in some stores on the same day, if not then probably the next day the gamestops will have the game.

UnstoppableSound

My receipt (for pre-orders of the game and strategy guide) says September 29th, 2009. I live in Vancouver, BC though, so I don't know if that makes a difference? Maybe there's some issue with the shipments going to Ontario or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back