• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Err.... not to rain on anybodys parade but knowing SE, and Nomura I wouldn't be suprise if they delay it like usual for a couple of months...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
larger screens, of course!!! the new model is supposed to have screens that are about 15% larger, lighter (again) than the original and lite, 50% lighter than original, 15% lighter than the lite, and memory storage. im guessing theres more, but i don't know much more...:sleep:

Aww man more consoles to steal my money from me.. Grrrr

this was pretty wow
... The things you find on youtube...

Last edited:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Great! This gives me time to actually save up to buy the system and the game, and the more time between the release of the games, the more time I have to save for BBS and a PSP...but not too much time, or else I'll get angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry....lol.
Will work for a DS or a PSP.....or cash...or the games themselves...

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm just wondering when 358/2 Days will come out in Europe,personally I'm hoping for late 2008.

Y

Yannis

THIS IS AWFUL!!! With this date, BBS will come like end of year 2009!!!;____;

Charlie K

Back in Business
Alright summer '08!!!That's awsome!!!

Soo....BBS I can get for Christmas maybe?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Maybe it'll be Summer '08 for 358/2
Fall '08 for Coded
and Winter '08 for BBS

Member XIV

ppl, I am seriously doubting that BBS will be late 2009.
Lets look at Kingdom Hearts 2
It came out on December 22 in Japan. It comes out March 28 in the US.
4 months...

KH2 is a popular game, games with more demand, are localized quicker in my opnion. For Europe, no offense, you guys get it last. I predict that for US. (Early 09, Spring 09) europe summer 09.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Don't get your hopes down, I think for US/Canada BBS will be at the latest Spring '09...This game is in very popular demand!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, at the end of the trailers for Coded and 358/2 days they state the release dates are both "2008" (with 358/2 days having a more specific "Summer 2008"), however at the end of the Birth By Sleep trailer they do not include a 2008 release date, and state that the game is still "work in progress"

So, 358/2 and Coded will both be released in Japan, and probably the US, in 2008. However, Birth By Sleep isn't even expected to release in Japan until 2009, which even being optimistic of a hypothetical early 2009 release in Japan, that means we still won't see the game in English until mid-2009

Charlie K

Back in Business
Seriously? Ouch that hurts alot!...But oh well..I mean we can't expect much, good things take time.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
This is good...my mom has just confirmed that she'll be getting me a ds soon, I probably get a PSP for my birthday, and I should have enough money saved up for a PS3 by time kh3 comes (if). I'll get to play it all, hopefully.

except final mix. dammit.

edit:

Maybe it'll be Summer '08 for 358/2
Fall '08 for Coded
and Winter '08 for BBS

I think that's just wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back