• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Site Translation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
A-Thank-A-You!!I'm never gunan chuck rokcs at Monkey's again..Not that I do of course....

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The text implies that Ale lost his heart deliberately in an "unselfish" act, like Sora, in which case Axel was lying when he said that Sora and Xehanort were the only people who did that.

Interesting.

Number_IX_Demyx

Hey it was put up. :3

I was kinda puzzled at the notion made that it was an unselfish act, which partially suggests Axel might be a martyr of sorts.

-Your Nobody who probably put up a fight, Demyx

zeeshan

if it's playable, that must mean they pretty much finished making 358/2 days... which means it might release soon(maybe they'll anounce(bad spelling =p) release date)

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

wasn't it the first one that was supposed to come out, or am i wrong.

Blue

home is where the heart is
wasn't it the first one that was supposed to come out, or am i wrong.
You're not wrong,358/2 Days will come out first.When,that's a different story.

This does not really say anything new,but I'm always glad to see some infos pop up,even if they're old.

But it's gotten me really excited,for Roxas is my favourite character as well =3

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hey bluesky-x, sorry i havent given you any messages lately, i dont really know what to say or make into convo.yet

[√]Genuflect
I wish i could attend...
Well, i'll probably get a DS in my birthday...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

vendachaser

if it's playable, that must mean they pretty much finished making 358/2 days... which means it might release soon(maybe they'll anounce(bad spelling =p) release date)
It might be done. If its playable than its probabley very close to being finished. And yeah i would LOVE to see a release date!

Last edited:

Kurxi

Whoa, that is awesome! We probably could solve the mystery of how some of the Organization fights, but demos are most of the time incomplete versions (or at least PS2 demos *coughBT3cough*) and if Zexion is playable there, he must launch pages out of his lexicon to paper-cut enemies to death.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Whoa, that is awesome! We probably could solve the mystery of how some of the Organization fights, but demos are most of the time incomplete versions (or at least PS2 demos *coughBT3cough*) and if Zexion is playable there, he must launch pages out of his lexicon to paper-cut enemies to death.

Actually I think Nomaru confirmed that Zexion will put there hit into his book, and shoot it back at them.Which is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back