• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Nice find. :thumbup: I guess this might mean that everyone's starting to find out about KH:BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded

JacobElysian

Awards
Woah, I just thought KH: 358/2 days was about just Roxas :p, I see it's in the prospective of the entire Organization. Well, that makes it all the more interesting.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The single-player and main story is from Roxas' perspective, however in multiplayer you are able to play any of the 12 other members of Organization XIII and with 2-4 players you go on group objective-based missions to collect hearts, defeat enemies, find items, explore, etc.

T

Tyler Durden

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Why can't we play as the 14th character, I wonder.

kiante

Because she's VEEEERY mysterious. Seriously, she's a HUGE plot point probably, so they don't want us to play as her, but we'll be seeing plenty of her I bet.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
You probably don't get to play as her because, IMO, you'll probably end up fighting her as one of the last boss battles. Which might explain why she was never mentioned in KH2.

But who knows. She might have not been mentioned in KH2 for some other reason.

Trag

Bronze Member
I feel like such a noob, this is my first time seeing the official art, I guess I should have googled it. Thanks for the pictures! And the 4 player reminds me of Legend of Zelda, how you can play as 4 Links.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
im thinking that we cant play as 14th because she is new and probably one of the enemies we have to defeat because shes a traitor or something? i uno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back