• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days, saddest KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Its wasnt so much xion dying for me but when roxas cried it proved that he may actually have a heart

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
The other KH games either had a bittersweet ending, laden with cliffhangers, or a happy one. So yeah, this could count as the saddest KH game so far.

And I admit to smiling at Roxas's line about the ice cream. >.>

But I think BBS may soon knock Days off that pedestal....

I'll admit the line about who to have Ice Cream with was dumb the first time around, but when you see it a second time you realize how sad it really is when he says it. At least, thats how it worked for me.

Gigabyte

yeah so far days is saddest KH, but it wasnt that sad

looking foward for BBS.Since Nomura say it's going more sad than days

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
well considering the fact i still havent beat it and i know wut happens i guess you could say it was pretty sad. one question also im on like day 254 how many days do i have left its getting kinda boring

NumberVIII

well considering the fact i still havent beat it and i know wut happens i guess you could say it was pretty sad. one question also im on like day 254 how many days do i have left its getting kinda boring

Lmao...did you really just ask that?

*points to title of game*

And don't worry, I promise the plot picks up real soon.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I fail to see what's so sad about a likely theory getting even more basis shoved down our throats >>;

Well the reason lots of people like Roxas (like me) is cause he has an interesting conflict over whether he has a heart, and some of the scenes(particularly the ones in KH2) were sad in the way he felt despair.Then when one of his best friends die,he just kinda looked hopeless and let it out. Days i the 1st game that actually made me feel sad.

Allister Rose

French Lover
near the end i was more sad for roxas than xion. xion near the end made me expect it but her end was more emotional than i expected. i love the OST, it brought feeling to the scene.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
roxas: who will i have ice cream with
roxas cares more about ice cream than Xion

Ooooor ice cream is the representation of friendship in the game :\ the only positive thing Roxas knew in his life was sitting on the clock tower, eating ice cream with Xion and Axel. So him wanting to have ice cream with them isn't stupid - it's all this less-than-a-year-old knows.

I was pretty sure it never sounded so stupid in the Japanese version.

He still wanted to have ice cream, but with both Axel and Xion and not just Xion. It sounded equally "stupid" only the "translators" didn't ruin the moment further by making Roxas not give a damn about Axel.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, Xion's death was one of the most depressing parts for me, other than Roxas running to the "Usual Spot" to meet his friends and they showed the Clock Tower where Roxas, Axel, and Xion had hanged out, and hearing Xion's voice speaking to Roxas after the Riku fight and DiZ showing up, and also the credits with seeing the three of them hanging out.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Oh and after losing to Riku(cutscene wise) and seeing Xion fade from his mind as it happened ..that killed me, I always find it hard to watch the ending to the game because of that.

mikejaxer

I can't believe i actually cried towards the end, when Xion dies, when axel and xion fight outside the mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back