• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days: Ruler of the Sky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLexi-chan

Im just wondering if any of you ever passed this part{Which i know some of you have}

What keyblade did you use and ect?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i dont remember what i used...but it was an annoying boss to defeat...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I used the one that gave me high strength. I came to realise that you'll miss with Nimble Gear if you try to hit the tail for the finisher, because this stupid annoying... thing keeps flying so far away so quickly.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Well I think I either used Crisis Gear or which ever gear it is that makes your Keyblade look like a chainsaw.
I rushed through the first stage (the tail) and once I reached the part where it goes all berserk, I flew in a circle going up and down so I could avoid most attacks and attacking it whenever I could.
That's how I got by :D

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But how did you dodge the coin shots?

They nearly always get me.

The only way I managed to get through it was by hugging the front of the chest, but if I was too late and fail to reach there before it all begins, then that's my auto life gone.

It resulted in 2 defeats before my eventual victory. Sigh.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I avoided the coins by flying close to the water and then ascending slowly to him as he stopped. Once he stops hurtling the coins (you actually do gain some money even though it hurts xD) you can whack him. I hated the first part because it was hard to hit his tail. I think I used Nimble gear. I also hated that he could fly off to the side of the screen so that I couldn't hit him. -_-

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yeah, flying away from where you can was just stupid. It's like, you're forced to wait about 10 seconds just for him to slowly float his way back in (while dodging the icicles that spawn from the water).

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Flying towards him upwards?

That's one of the surefire ways I do have of getting hit by it...

You really just can't fly towards him when the coins are flying directly at you.

And wait, you actually earn money from those coins? I never knew that. But who really needs munny anyway.

WwhiptailwW

I didn't really find it that annoying. I don't think I did very often either (if at all).
I can't remember which keyblade I used... Pandora's Gear maybe?

mangekyou sasuke

I passed it on my third try. I can't remember the keyblade but use cura and cure alot. Widel him down slowly but surely and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back