• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days remind you of dissidia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It depends on what you mean by important. Days' story will be important to Days, and by default, at least somewhat important to the entire series as a whole.

The whole purpose of these sidegames is to fill in details. This isn't a full-blown sequel. Nomura is always downplaying the importance of CoM, but look at how amazing it is. I wouldn't stress to much about it.

imoprtant to future kh games, like kh3 or something.

it feels like days will only have one moment to shine.

and in other kh games that might come out, they might not even mention something that days at all.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
imoprtant to future kh games, like kh3 or something.

it feels like days will only have one moment to shine.

and in other kh games that might come out, they might not even mention something that days at all.

So what? Even if it does have only "one moment to shine" and is still a great game, it shouldn't matter.
I don't think they would have made it if it was that unimportant. Besides, the future of Days is KHII. This is about how Days relates and enhances KHII, not the other games. And it WILL be mentioned, don't worry.

*ahem* Xion.

Allister Rose

French Lover
So what? Even if it does have only "one moment to shine" and is still a great game, it shouldn't matter.
I don't think they would have made it if it was that unimportant. Besides, the future of Days is KHII. This is about how Days relates and enhances KHII, not the other games. And it WILL be mentioned, don't worry.

*ahem* Xion.

xion was not mentioned inkh2, in fact...days doesnt need to exist for kh2 to have the same plot.

and if your going to ask me, so what? i see you dont want to discuss this, so i'll leave it at this.

all i want is for days to have the most possible times to shine.

xion? if she's only in one game without memory in toher games, than there was no real point of her existing in days.

and how do we know it will be mentioned?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
and if your going to ask me, so what? i see you dont want to discuss this, so i'll leave it at this.

You say, "imoprtant to future kh games, like kh3 or something. it feels like days will only have one moment to shine". I say, why does it matter? If it's one game and it's a really good game, then it doesn't really matter all that much if it's mentioned once or a million times.

Just wait for the game to come out. We'll see Xion's significance then.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You say, "imoprtant to future kh games, like kh3 or something. it feels like days will only have one moment to shine". I say, why does it matter? If it's one game and it's a really good game, then it doesn't really matter all that much if it's mentioned once or a million times.

Just wait for the game to come out. We'll see Xion's significance then.

Xion can be significant, in this game, but does she need to be? does she even need to exist in this game? if she was in kh3, or in a memory of kh3, i would believe it much more if she was important other than in days, like, xion emmory comign from someone, or a possible fight with her just like roxas. just like COM members in final mix.

and again....if you dont really care what happens to days...then there's no point in talking about it with you.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I never said I didn't care about what happens to Days. I said it doesn't really matter if it's mentioned once or a million times. If it is or isn't mentioned doesn't exactly determine whether or not it's a good game, does it? You keep twisting my words/misunderstanding me.

Xion can be significant, in this game, but does she need to be? does she even need to exist in this game? if she was in kh3, or in a memory of kh3, i would believe it much more if she was important other than in days, like, xion emmory comign from someone, or a possible fight with her just like roxas. just like COM members in final mix.

So you'd rather Days have nothing go on in it because you think it should be saved for KHIII? I don't comprehend you.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I never said I didn't care about what happens to Days. I said it doesn't really matter if it's mentioned once or a million times. If it is or isn't mentioned doesn't exactly determine whether or not it's a good game, does it? You keep twisting my words/misunderstanding me.

So you'd rather Days have nothing go on in it because you think it should be saved for KHIII? I don't comprehend you.

imeant the legacy of days, not the game in general. the poitn is, i want days to have morem eaning than just in on e game. at least BBS seems to show farmore importance than days IMO. and they also seem to show more screen of BBSin there other games.

i'm worried that days will only exist in on e part of the game, as in, i dont want days to end. i want days to have some kind of epilogue or secret ending that will show you that xion or something from days will return onto other kh games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back