• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days release month?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshan

it has been said that 358/2 days will release in summer. but im in new zealand and different country means different seasons:unsure:, so around what months is summer? cause obiviously i dont know:confused:

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
it has been said that 358/2 days will release in summer. but im in new zealand and different country means different seasons:unsure:, so around what months is summer? cause obiviously i dont know:confused:

For me, summer is June through July. (I live in California) Well if I'm correct, KH first comes out in Asian countries then American countries and finally European countires. So if they're saying that 358/2 days is coiming out summer 08 in Asian countries, I that means that means for the U.S. we probably won't get the game until fall 08 - spring 09. Which means for Euro. countries that means it could be coming out winter 08 - summer 09 I think. :eek:

shadow15

I'm not sure but i think there's ways of getting around the fact that it releases in Asia and so forth first you could import it like order it online and i'm not sure if you can fix the settings to be your language,cause on things like psp ps2 etc. have those choices. :)

Tidora

Are they realli going to release it 10 googopillion gazillion mamamillion years after the japan release and sh.. stuff?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
For me, summer is June through July. (I live in California) Well if I'm correct, KH first comes out in Asian countries then American countries and finally European countires. So if they're saying that 358/2 days is coiming out summer 08 in Asian countries, I that means that means for the U.S. we probably won't get the game until fall 08 - spring 09. Which means for Euro. countries that means it could be coming out winter 08 - summer 09 I think. :eek:

Hey neighbour! I'm an Aussie and I'll put it simply for you, our winter is their summer vice versa, We are in what is called the antipodies, Man, I love that word! Makes me feel smart. :p Anyways... I would say for a guesstimate we would probably see 358/2 days by about Christmas this year or at the latest perhaps by Easter 2009. It all depends on whether they do voice acting or not cause that would most definately have an impact on the wait, I mean you only have to watch the blooper reels on movies to see how many mistakes actors make, I would assume VAs make just as much if not more cause they can't live the scene themselves, I mean after that vid of Jesse McCartney not even knowning who his character looked like you need to assume that there might be delays...

I really hope you're wrong about the massive wait on that... Then again, we only just got ps3 this time last year... So i suppose... Still, It almost seems unfair, I don't see why the long wait if it would have already been transfered into english... and it doesn't have location restrictions... I think we won't have to wait as long as you say because there is no restrictions on regions...

Last edited:

keybladespower#5

Since a DS is region free and i live in the UK i'm just going to get an american version (it's ment to be able to work like that)

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ Good idea. :D

Well,summer is for me from June until August..they're going to release 358/2 Days somewhere inbetween.

D

Divine Light

i am thinking July...i dont really know why..lol it rimed...it just seems like they wouldn't release the game in the first month of Summer. it could be Augest but that would be terrbile.............i just thought i would slid this in....as far as US release goes i see it like this.

358/2 days:Jpn:July 2008-
358/2 days:USA:Fall 2008-up to like Febuary 2009-..lol..arghh. for me.summer is from like June to September....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH2 took 3 months to come out in the US after the Japanese release, 358/2 isn't going to be as big of a game as KH2, so chances are it's going to come out 1 month after the Japanese version

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
KH2 took 3 months to come out in the US after the Japanese release, 358/2 isn't going to be as big of a game as KH2, so chances are it's going to come out 1 month after the Japanese version

Really? Oh yeah, it did. So I think if 358/2 Days come out around June/July, then NA should get it around Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back