• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
It was for japan I hope we get a US release of BBS and Days wich won't happen anytime soon.

Which if my calculations and equations are right, Days will arrive in early/mid feb.

Erlix

I will just see Coded on youtube while 358/2 Days comes to US and play 358/2 Days while BBS comes to US.

PS: I can't wait for BBS it will be the best kh game ever till now.

State

Awards
I will just see Coded on youtube while 358/2 Days comes to US and play 358/2 Days while BBS comes to US.

PS: I can't wait for BBS it will be the best kh game ever till now.

Trust me, MANY others will do the same to watch the videos on YouTube, ONLY the important ones.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Doubt it. TGS is mainly for Japanese news, why announce national release dates there?

However, it's likely they'll release Birth By Sleep's Japanese release date.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm definitely checking Kh-vids after Coded to see all the cutscenes and boss battles and whatnot since this Japanese phone issue is like a thorn in my side. As for Days, I don't know, I may check out a few youtube videos, but I don't wanna spoil too much. Maybe I'll look at the intro or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back