• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days/Re: CoM Same-time Playthrough?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Now, unless you are new to KH (or you have payed no attention to the story), you know that parts of the two games overlap.
(Ex. 358/2 Days - Axel leaves for C.O. : Re:CoM Axel fight on 1F exit hall.)

Now my idea is to start with whatever comes first and switch games when the story switches. But, I need help on where to start and stop!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Now, unless you are new to KH (or you have payed no attention to the story), you know that parts of the two games overlap.
(Ex. 358/2 Days - Axel leaves for C.O. : Re:CoM Axel fight on 1F exit hall.)

Now my idea is to start with whatever comes first and switch games when the story switches. But, I need help on where to start and stop!

Well,start playing 358 days until you find out about the team that gets sent off to C.O.
The you find out Axel already left.Start playing CoM and on the first floor you'll fight him.Play the whole game and after you're finished,on 358 days play up to day 71,Axel will be back by then.
And if you count how many days Axel's been gone,he would have been gone for about a...I dunno..a Month?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Isn't Day 49 of Kingdom Hearts 358/2, went asleep in the pods, or both when Sora defeated Marluxia?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Ok, I found out, when Roxas takes his "long nap", it is about the time when Sora goes into that pod thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back