• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days playable characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Yes.

Nomura said so.

I don't have the interview on me at the moment, but I'm sure the others will be able to attest to that fact.

The Enchanted

does anyone know if all of the organization 13 members will be playable in kingdom hearts 358/2 days?

Nomura said that all 13 members of Organization XIII shall be playable in the multiplayer mode.
The only one that hasn't been confirmed is Xion.

EDIT: Here's la quote.

In Multiplayer mode, are all Organization XIII members playable?

TN: Yes, you are able to.
Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an alternate world, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.
Koji: Because the characters will all have a unique gameplay as they all have different weapons. Though the real concerns are Demyx's Sitar, and Zexion's book.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
In Multiplayer mode, are all Organization XIII members playable?

TN: Yes, you are able to.
Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an alternate world, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.
Koji: Because the characters will all have a unique gameplay as they all have different weapons. Though the real concerns are Demyx's Sitar, and Zexion's book.

okay, two things. HE says there is A member that disappears, interesting.

And now, I am so looking forward to Sitar and Book action. (Guitar Hero World Tour for Demyx?)

Cissy

Bronze Member
okay, two things. HE says there is A member that disappears, interesting.

And now, I am so looking forward to Sitar and Book action. (Guitar Hero World Tour for Demyx?)

Xion, most probably, since more than 1 member died in COM, and they, well....died.

madammina

I mean use that system for him.

@Cissy: I figured, but when would she disappear that would make Multiplayer a second Universe? I thought she would disappear near the end, but that makes it seem like half way through which is interesting to say the least...

Cissy

Bronze Member
@Cissy: I figured, but when would she disappear that would make Multiplayer a second Universe? I thought she would disappear near the end, but that makes it seem like half way through which is interesting to say the least...

It seems likely, considering it was Xion herself that influenced Roxas' leaving of the Organization. I presume that most of the game is his time there, and another portion the time in which he left, fought Riku, etc.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Days happens during CoM.

Days happens before CoM because of the fact that you can use all the characters. In CoM about half of the Organization dies. If it happened during CoM, then we wouldn't be able to use all the characters.

madammina

Days, I think, starts before and goes through CoM. At least I got that feeling. May be wrong though.

The Enchanted

Days happens before CoM because of the fact that you can use all the characters. In CoM about half of the Organization dies. If it happened during CoM, then we wouldn't be able to use all the characters.

I misaid that.

Days starts at the end of KH1, once Roxas joins. CoM happens during Days and Days ends prior to the start of KH2, seeing as that is when Roxas battles Riku.

Last edited:

Genixma

Re: 358 stars

358 stars at the end KH1 and ends at the start of KH2.

Also [if you haven't noticed this yet]

Take it another way.

3+5+8 = 16 - 2 = 14

there are 14 members in the Organization XIII

358/2 days. Half pointing to Roxas becoming Sora in the afternoon. But I guess that's obvious.

madammina

no way! Rock band 2 ftw!

I MEANT THE SYSTEM SO YOU PLAY HIS SITAR!!!!!!!!!! Use a similar thing so his weapon could work. A sitar is similar to guitar. Guitar Hero World Tour is on the DS. 358 is on the DS. You see what I'm getting at?

All I'm saying is that might use something similar. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back