• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days platform?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenwhisper

I'm new here but not new to KH. My sister and I have the three games for PS2, but only recently got Re: Chain om Memories for that platform, and we haven't played it on the DS. We really like playing them on the PS so, out of curiostity, do you think they'll make 358/2 Days for PS2 eventually? We're still gonna get it when it comes out for DS, so i'm not entirely picky. I was just wondering about other people opinions. I've also read comments that it was bad, some say it's good. Another question: Do you think the game's good enough to make into PS2, or should'nt they bother?

State

Awards
I'm new here but not new to KH. My sister and I have the three games for PS2, but only recently got Re: Chain om Memories for that platform, and we haven't played it on the DS. We really like playing them on the PS so, out of curiostity, do you think they'll make 358/2 Days for PS2 eventually? We're still gonna get it when it comes out for DS, so i'm not entirely picky. I was just wondering about other people opinions. I've also read comments that it was bad, some say it's good. Another question: Do you think the game's good enough to make into PS2, or should'nt they bother?

I doubt it, unless Nomura makes a Final Mix version, which, he said the only thing he had in mind were new and more missions.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I still can't imagine KH on the wii, but this is Nomora, trying to branch out. I don't think 358/2 days will come out for the ps2 unless all the fans in japan and everywhere else combined mob the studios for it.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Probably one on the wii if any fm comes out

That's what I'm thinking if anything happens.
I'm pretty sure it won't be released on the PS2 like they did with Re: CoM.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura said that KH2FM+ would be the last PS2 game he'll work on, so a 358/2 Days Final Mix coming to PS2 sounds a little bit doubtful. D: If they do anything, it'll probably be on Wii, since remaking it on PS3 sounds like a bit much. xD;

A

Azrael

Nomura said that KH2FM+ would be the last PS2 game he'll work on, so a 358/2 Days Final Mix coming to PS2 sounds a little bit doubtful. D: If they do anything, it'll probably be on Wii, since remaking it on PS3 sounds like a bit much. xD;

And plus it is ON a nintendo console, give us wii owners some kh love

fuck Wii's.

square enix isn't going to make another title for the PS2. the next KH game they throw on a console will be for PS3, and possibly the 360 as well.

and when i say possibly, i mean there's like a 0.005% chance.

vveenn

they probably wont because they have to make the game after birth by sleep

Rix

:)
Awards
Nope, I doubt there will be any remake of Days. The thing with CoM is that it was a 2D game with no voice acting etc. So they re-made it with 3D graphics and voice acting. It's not necessary to remake Days for the same reason.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
There's a slight chance it will be remade into a PS2 game, with days on ds already. and the graphics look pretty good, almost (if not just as) good as a PS2 remake's graphics.

Slight chance, though.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

I don't think it would work well, and I personally hope they don't. The whole point is for it to be on the DS.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, making a DS game onto the PS3 (if Nintendo would allow Days to go there, after all, I'm pretty sure Nintendo'd have a say in it as well) would more or less involve making a new game from scratch, and FM+ was the final PS2 KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back