• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days PAL Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Home - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Good news to our Kingdom Hearts fans in PAL territories, as just today we have received a confirmed release date for 358/2 Days in your region!

3788780031_a75637548a.jpg

It certainly is, Roxas, because Kingdom Hearts fans in Europe and Australian regions will be enjoying Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on October 9th, 2009!

For those of you who don't know, PAL territories are countries located in Eurasian and Australian regions which have a different encoding system on their Televisions from that of North America and Japan which tends to lead to longer release periods between a North America and European/Australian release despite such countries typically speaking English.

However, luckily for us this is not quite the case! Square-Enix has stated previously that they have been working hard to shorten the gap between separate language releases of their games, and they seem to be keeping true to that as the official PAL territory release of 358/2 Days is but only 10 days after the North American release!

Check out the official GoNintendo report here!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
And I was just looking at the PAL website for the game yesterday.
But this is good news for the territories ^^

A

Audo

Re: 358/2 Days PAl Release Date

It was only confirmed 3 hours ago and we're the only KH website to have reported it so far.
Amazon has been saying that for a while.
Pretty sure HeartStation reported on it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
i've seen that date for weeks on wikipedia, to be honest

:/

assasinjord

SQUARE ENIX has been extremely nicer to us europeans this year. We're not just the "other" countries anymore.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
SQUARE ENIX has been extremely nicer to us europeans this year. We're not just the "other" countries anymore.

nooooo, silly boy

you just went up to the same level as the US.

we still wait a relatively long time to get shit translated

Xango99

this is nice and all...BUT..why the hell are they taking forever to release the game in the USA?????? they a making us wait 4 damn months after the original release even though the content of the game is not even as much as kh2 which was for the ps2!

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, this is great :) I thought about importing it from US though... I'll still might be doing that if it's cheaper that way.

tacochance

Ugh, the soo release date PISSES ME OFF. Because.... I think that the reason 358/2 Day is coming to America so late is because they delayed it to make it seem like wasn't taking so long to get to PAL, SE is playing mind games with all of us.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What are you people talking about? It usually takes them this long to release a NA version of Japanese games. In fact, it sometimes takes longer. It took four months for KHII to be release in NA. And it took almost a year for it to be released in PAL. I'm glad to see it's only taking 10 extra days instead of 6 extra months to come to PAL.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Does that mean that for later games, the time between Japanese release dates and US/NA release dates will be less, too? Or just the time between US/NA release dates and PAL release dates?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What are you people talking about? It usually takes them this long to release a NA version of Japanese games. In fact, it sometimes takes longer. It took four months for KHII to be release in NA. And it took almost a year for it to be released in PAL. I'm glad to see it's only taking 10 extra days instead of 6 extra months to come to PAL.

WORD. :D

And then sometimes, we PAL regions never get the game at all... like Re:CoM.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sweet. Can't wait till some guys get an advanced copy/it gets leaked and the ROM comes out even earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back