• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days : Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas2804

So it is confirmed that you can play as all the members of the organization. But Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia and Larxene are dead in 358/2 Days, because it takes place after CoM..:unsure:
So what would be the explanation for this???
In KH2 : FM+ it's just an extra but in 358/2 days it is probably part of the story

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
358/2 days doesn't take place after CoM technically, it takes place from Roxas' creation, to his joining of Organization XIII, into during the events of CoM, and then finally up to when he leaves the Organization to find who he is, and eventually being captured by Ansem the Wise and being placed in the digitized Twilight Town

So, a good portion of the game is before Chains of Memories, either way I believe the Multiplayer aspect of the game isn't necessarily supposed to reflect what's going on in the Single Player storyline, so even if they are dead, the Multiplayer aspect may canonically be taking place before they died

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Roxas was made when Sora became a heartless in KH1. So like TMM said, it isn't neccesarily past the deaths of some of the members...it could be before.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Soooo To sum it up, 358/2 Days takes place BEFORE and DURING and a little AFTER(I think) COM

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Yes, evidence of this is during the 14th member seen, we know from several sources that Larxene was there, Vexen, Marly, Lexaus, and even Zexion were there. So we know for a fact, at least ONE scene of the game happens before CoM...XD

Jinsei

Yea as they said before Roxas was born long before CoM. 358/2 days will likely tell us what Roxas was doing when Sora was storming Castle Oblivion in the first place.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
For all we know Sora Doanld and Goofy may have been walking on the path at the end of kh1 for months or weeks so it may have them in the game, and i supose to have a 14th member all the members would have to be alive right?

A

Audo

The multiplayer (if canon at all) happens before they die. meaning before CoM (or possibly during it, just before someone dies) So if it happens before they die, then it wont matter. You could just argue that the ENTIRE Multiplayer just happens in the week/month/day before CoM.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
This may sound stupid, but I really don't think the Multiplayer is that imperative to the actual storyline itself. Probably just a new thing Nomura wanted to try. The first Kingdom Hearts Mutliplayer game in history.

For all we know Sora Doanld and Goofy may have been walking on the path at the end of kh1 for months or weeks so it may have them in the game, and i supose to have a 14th member all the members would have to be alive right?

In the Intro to Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, or Final Mix(Can't remember), Sora, Goofy, and Donald were seen wearing the same outfits as in the eind of KH1, so I assume they ran for the whole day, got lost, or tired, and decided to rest.

So, 358/2 Days explains where Roxas was when he was created, his joining into The Organization, the arrival of the 14th Member, up until when Roxas left to find out about himself, and when he was in that Data Version of Twilight Town, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back