• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which did you like more?

• TWEWY

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • 358/2 Days

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Unsure but Leaning towards TWEWY

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Unsure but Leaning towards Days

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
I'd say "DAYSDAYSDAYS", but considering I've never played Days, and have no real inclination to, I'll just put my vote in for. Well. TWEWY.

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
TWEWY was good, and definitely worth buying.

But imo, you should get Days.
I just finished it yesterday, and I love it.

Could have been a little better in some areas, but definitely worth playing.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Why isn't both an option? I mean both games are good, why not get both should be the real question here.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
He doesn't want to buy them. He just wants to know which is better.

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
Overall, the KH series is the best. But between Days and TWEWY? I think I'd have to say TWEWY. Both games have fun, interesting battle systems, and both have cool characters, but TWEWY's plot just had so many cool twists.

I'd imagine more people will end up saying Days, though, considering this is a KINGDOM HEARTS forum. =P

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I'd imagine more people will end up saying Days, though, considering this is a KINGDOM HEARTS forum. =P

Not to mention that this poll is posted in the Days section. >>; People who didn't like Days very much will likely not hang around in here very much, thus not voting on the poll. <<

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Overall, the KH series is the best. But between Days and TWEWY? I think I'd have to say TWEWY. Both games have fun, interesting battle systems, and both have cool characters, but TWEWY's plot just had so many cool twists.

Except we're talking about the games on their own, not the series, which TWEWY doesn't even have.

S

Shadow Soldier

That's not true. If it was Chrono Trigger (BEST RPG EVER MADE) and Days, I'd say Chrono Trigger. If it was Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story and Days, Mario game. Zelda Ocarina of Time and Days, Zelda hands down without a doubt or thought.

zettaLOL

Website
∞;4498900 said:
Except we're talking about the games on their own, not the series, which TWEWY doesn't even have.

like igshar said, this is the forum section for days specifically. so it's bound to be bias.

That's not true. If it was Chrono Trigger (BEST RPG EVER MADE) and Days, I'd say Chrono Trigger. If it was Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story and Days, Mario game. Zelda Ocarina of Time and Days, Zelda hands down without a doubt or thought.

okay, MORE people would be inclined to pick KH Days. Not ALL. ^^; I myself am an exception, too.

S

Shadow Soldier

That's one thing I don't like about the name of the forums. People join here, thinking EVERY one of us love and talk nothing but Kingdom Hearts. FAR from the truth.

But I will say in this case, I was not a fan of TWEwY, and I am saying Days.

Deneuve

Days is a snooze fest. The missions feel irrelevant most of the time; you're only doing them to progress the story. The more important events take place within the cutscenes, and a good chunk of them are the ice cream scenes which become a tired routine to watch.

The only reason anyone should pick up Days is if you're looking to sort out the mess KH2 left behind. In general though it's overglorified fan fodder.

S

Shadow Soldier

Days is a snooze fest. The missions feel irrelevant most of the time; you're only doing them to progress the story. The more important events take place within the cutscenes, and a good chunk of them are the ice cream scenes which become a tired routine to watch.

The only reason anyone should pick up Days is if you're looking to sort out the mess KH2 left behind. In general though it's overglorified fan fodder.

Obvious troll is an obvious troll.

S

Shadow Soldier

So other than it damaging your touchscreen, what didn't you like about TWEWY again?

I will admit the story was good (even though I didn't finish it). But I didn't like the music. I think the graphics could have done better. And the controls needed some serious work.

zettaLOL

Website
I will admit the story was good (even though I didn't finish it). But I didn't like the music. I think the graphics could have done better. And the controls needed some serious work.

yeah the controls were pretty crazy...

I didn't mind the graphics since I don't expect anything amazing in the visuals department from the DS.

I loved the music tho!! <3

S

Shadow Soldier

yeah the controls were pretty crazy

LOL you totally edited your post there and it fucked me up. We're talking about TWEwY, not Days. In which case, I was going to say something different...

Deneuve said:
Guess I don't have to finish this either.

I finished about 90% of the game, but then I just got bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back