• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days online multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I would like to play multiplayer at least once on a kh game, cuase for some reason my psp's being a douche and it won't let me connect to the internet anymore (If anyone has any suggestions please pm me). But anyways, if anyone would like to tonight or something please also pm me, or respond here, doesn't matter. But hey if not, that's cool.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
but there's that missions mode where you can create a group and go multiplayer..right..crap...i remember now. You have to be next to each other. You know, that's gay. Why have it multiplayer if you can't be online? Nvm, this can be closed. But it would be nice to still know why the psp won't work with the internet anymore.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I was actually thinking about going to get one of those today or when I go to pick up the game. *shrugs* Well, hey at least it'll hopefully work.

Honip Vale

Are you using a compatible wi-fi hub thingy? The PSP can't pick them all up, neither can the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back