• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to buy the official BradyGames guide?

• Yes, I love/need the KH guides.

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • No, I hate/don't need the KH guides.

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Probably doesn't matter, but this year happens to be the 70th anniversary of Pinocchio.

Not sure what to make of BG claiming to have a map for the Pinocchio world, but it does seem kind of odd for them to make a mistake like that.

Radon

mofo
Probably doesn't matter, but this year happens to be the 70th anniversary of Pinocchio.

Not sure what to make of BG claiming to have a map for the Pinocchio world, but it does seem kind of odd for them to make a mistake like that.

Exactly seeing as they've played the whole game and probably know more about it than anybody else, developers aside. Something suss has to be happening with Pinnochio. I wants it so much! :36:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exactly seeing as they've played the whole game and probably know more about it than anybody else, developers aside. Something suss has to be happening with Pinnochio. I wants it so much! :36:

I wholeheartedly agree. Also, if Nintendo Power mentioned a Pinocchio world in their 358/2 Days article, I'm wondering what might be going on behind the scenes. BG has made mistakes before...and so has NP but for it to occur more than once...@_@ I'm just worried about the repercussions of such a major addition. o_o Okay...not major but very last minute put back in decision.

I thought this exactly. Theres been nothing all too diehard I've wanted in FMs but I can't say I haven't ever wanted one. Days FM would probably include more missions and story missions that you can play as other Org. members in. That is one thing that would piss me off majorly though.

And people don't say that Nomura said that a FM is unlikely, he said that about a remake. He said that there are no plans for a FM mainly because they don't have the english voices. A FM is still very much in the picture.

Will any additions fit on the memory though? (But I suppose if they might have added Pinocchio they can make everything compact to fit more stuff. SE has always been good at utilizing the space on a disk.)

Now that they have voices, I give it till January, March at the latest when they announce an FM if they added a Pinnochio world.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Now that they have voices, I give it till January, March at the latest when they announce an FM if they added a Pinnochio world.

but that FM will have tons of new stuff
and we will all be angry

if it happens
which i doubt, but hope

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Really, guys. It's probably just another mistake like the magazine article, I wouldn't put too much stock in it.
If it did happen, that would be great... but I just don't think it will. Maybe the guide will include Pinocchio stuff as a special treat for people to see? Maybe. But again, it's probably just a mistake.

I do hope it happens, though. But it probably won't. And I wouldn't care if Japan got an FM. The DS can play foreign games, regardless. And Pinocchio would just be so sweet.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Really, guys. It's probably just another mistake like the magazine article, I wouldn't put too much stock in it.
If it did happen, that would be great... but I just don't think it will. Maybe the guide will include Pinocchio stuff as a special treat for people to see? Maybe. But again, it's probably just a mistake.

I do hope it happens, though. But it probably won't. And I wouldn't care if Japan got an FM. The DS can play foreign games, regardless. And Pinocchio would just be so sweet.

I agree, just import the FM if it comes out for about 60-70 bucks. No need to get worked up anymore like we did for the past FM's.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
If it happens and it has an awesome stuff I just can live without, I'll import. If not for the game, at least for educational purposes. But I probably won't.

Why don't they just add the same material to both US and Japan versions instead of adding more stuff to our version (i.e. KH2) and making a whole new FM for Japan that we're all gonna want and be pissed off over?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why don't they just add the same material to both US and Japan versions instead of adding more stuff to our version (i.e. KH2) and making a whole new FM for Japan that we're all gonna want and be pissed off over?

Because they always think of more ways to improve and more things that weren't added. The PAL and NA people usually get the good end of the stick then Japan gets mad so they turn the tables. It won't ever equal out because one side will always be mad or jealous.

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
If Pinnochio is in KH again it's going to be Monstro.
And they might have just added some more missions in there for the NA release.
But that's probably it.
Hey, Days Later and Coded are the only games that don't introduce new worlds...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Ooh, the guide. I'll probably end up getting it to look at.
As for the Pinocchio thing, most likely a mistake unless they had the original Pinocchio world map and/or sprites and they just wanted to show us but then again that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Radon

mofo
If Pinnochio is in KH again it's going to be Monstro.
And they might have just added some more missions in there for the NA release.
But that's probably it.

While I agree with you that it will probably just be some added missions with little or no significance, if it's in it won't be Monstro. They lived in Traverse Town at the end of KH1 so it would make no sense for them to return there in Days.

Radon

mofo
That also was said to be in it in the Nintendo Power article. But that one I really doubt. Raz said she read somewhere that they actually planned the whole thing out, boss fights, maps, everything, and they just scrapped it. Maybe they came to their senses Jun. 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back