• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Official Site Adds New Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Japanese Official Site

Look for it under the MOVIE section. :3 Or watch below.

There's also two new wallpapers under the DOWNLOADS section, the INFORMATION section is updated, and four new EVENTS scenes were added.

Event scenes translated below:

WALLPAPERS

wp2x.jpg
wp3x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevvy

Niceeeeeeeeee

Tis be cool to translate what Xion saiz at the end.

A

Audo

Yum. A background inspired by the special DSi, and a high-quality version of the Days Art. lurve it.

Shadowlight

Can't get over the scene where they're all pushing eachother, Axel slaps his knee. :3

The few split second scenes of the Axel/Xion fight were a delight.

Thanks Bittermeat!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Wow, they really went out of there way to make the new trailer as hard to follow as possible, lol! The new events look nice though. Thanks for translating bittermeat! Can I possibly get any more excited for this game?!

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
That game looks sooooooo good.

I can't wait.

Nice find bittermeat!!

luzzekatt

I'm having a fangirl moment right now xD hhahaha ... oyu can play as dem-dem!! we just got that confirmed ^^ XD I'm so happy right now ^^ ..... but also wan't to play as zexion :/ pwn everyone with a lexicon , mwahahaha >: D

by the way ... xion, axel and roxas where so cute on the top of the TT clocktower ... attacking eachother with icecreams xD for being nobodys .. are they kind of happy .. hhaa ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back