• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Multiplayer Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
... look at the pictures:

7.jpg

6.jpg

OKay, i think what you saw was a thing from multiplayer. As you can see in that screen shot, there is a time limit and the org. characters are named P1, P2, etc. 'Mission Days' are probably like rounds that you play, and in those rounds your freinds/partners attempt to defeat all heartless in the area. There is a time limit, so you must be fast. After the time expires, then your 'Mission Day' is finished, and you and your freinds are awarded points(possibly a point method) and how much points you get determines your rank in the org. meeting room.

Here is something MuffinMan thought up:

I think it's interesting to point out that there are arrows on either side of the Map on the bottom screen, which measn that we'll actually be able to scroll through multiple pages of content. So, right now they have the map/radar open which shows the layout of the current map and where you and your friends are and probably some mission information, and maybe if you scroll over you get a big Status screen which shows you a larger statistic of everyone's HP/MP/Limit, and we know that Nomura says there will be a "Chat" page where you can draw while playing, and then perhaps there's a Skill/Inventory screen where you can select abilities and items or something

Sounds like the pokewatch from pearl.

Got any diffrent ideas?

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Hmm..could be, but it could also be like a separate challenge similar to KH2´s Hades´ place´s.. I mean the timelimit..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think it's interesting to point out that there are arrows on either side of the Map on the bottom screen, which measn that we'll actually be able to scroll through multiple pages of content. So, right now they have the map/radar open which shows the layout of the current map and where you and your friends are and probably some mission information, and maybe if you scroll over you get a big Status screen which shows you a larger statistic of everyone's HP/MP/Limit, and we know that Nomura says there will be a "Chat" page where you can draw while playing, and then perhaps there's a Skill/Inventory screen where you can select abilities and items or something

raxsas

hmmmmmmmm well that sounds cooooooool but even when it comes out my dad said i cant
have a ds so tell me if its cool

keybladespower#5

The only thing i know is that 358/2 has a command menu and the touch screen will be used for a map

Sexy Angel

Hmm... sounds good...

Ill add this quote to the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back