• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days... meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalForm Sora17

Well, I'm gonna agree with the people who think it's 358 days in the Organization and then the remaining 7 days were the beginning of KH2.
What I want to know is, where was Roxas from the time Sora became a heartless to the time he joined the Organization? If there is an explanation please tell me because apparently I missed it.

Happy Chap

I think the 358 is the number of days until roxas 'disappears' from this world. the 2 shows xion's memories of sora are just as important to sora's awakening as roxas's.

Wevvy

The title is actually "Kingdom Hearts : 179 Days" because 358/2 = 179.

/joking

Captain Yoyo

358 almost certainly means the number of days roxas spent in the organization, the two possibly xion and roxas, or roxas and soras memories

these ideas are good but cant we just keep something a supprise for when we get it

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The title, "358/2 Days", is a code that Nomura has stated the player will understand the meaning of at the very end of the game, and the word "day" is attached to the title as a reference to the daily life of Organization XIII.

Wikipedia knows all.

Wiki lies be careful. Dont be pulled in and wiki aint normura.

I thought Sora was asleep for 1 year to restore his memories? But yea just a thought correct me if i'm wrong.

Your right, I meant 358 days when sora was sleep roxas was still in the organization then he spent the rest of his time(7 days) in Virtual Twilight Town.
So 358 + 7 = 365(year)

HELLO! its how many more days roxas has until sora awakens
First roxas was in the organization longer than 358 days.
and he sinks back into darkness... duh?
He never does, he finds his somebody at the end of KH 2. Namine and roxas say that their the only nobodies that found their somebody. That they thought that nobodies were doomed to fade back into to darkness.

I don't, that was just the first thing i found that said that.

but i do love wikipedia.

(we lost another one men.)

HeartOfTheHero

There comes the tricky part, what does roxas do when he 'disappears' like on the clock tower with axel? You all know what I'm talking about, right?

Maybe he....what am I saying, I have no idea what happened to him.
Okay, this is probably going to be one of the worst theories about this, but whatever.
Maybe when Roxas disappears, that's when Sora wakes up. So Roxas talking to Axel would kind of be like when Roxas was talking to Kairi when he fell off the clock tower. they're not really there, it just their hearts (er, i mean, their memories) linking them for a short while, so Roxas could say good-bye.
Does that make any sense to anyone?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There comes the tricky part, what does roxas do when he 'disappears' like on the clock tower with axel? You all know what I'm talking about, right?

He "merges" back with Sora. Plus, Axel was the one "dying" at the time, so it could be that Axel was leaving Roxas in a way.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Lets hear it.

Um...I did explain myself.
I'll even quote it again, and add numbers to this post.
The title is to represent the amount of days (358) we (the player) spend with Roxas (who is half of Sora, thus half a life [/2]) in the Org.
Roxas existed longer than that.

I implied this as well by adding "minus the days we see him in KH2."
I've gone ahead and reiterated the sentence to make better sense.

toon_roxas99

I think since the game takes place the last parts of kh1 into com and the first bits of khii

It is the time Sora existed as 2 seperate beings or 358 days of 2 halves (Sora and Roxas)

Can't wait for the game.

Amulet

ohm. I just read it as a math equation, bah we did some review on the Pythagorean Theorem in class not too long ago... >_____>;;

Nomura has told us that the title is THREE-FIVE-EIGHT OVER TWO DAYS. One could treat this as a math equation such as squared, divide, root, etc. I dunno...

When using the Pythagorean Theorem, the fancy name of the math equation that deals with triangles (C[Squared] = A[Squared] + B[Squared]), one must square root C[Squared] in order to get rid of the [Squared]... And now I'm just rambling on about nothing. >___________>;;;

Edit: If no one picks up on the Pythagorean Theorem theory then you all fail. I'll be kind and explain.. You have a triangle, that can consist of three KH characters, and you eventually have to square root them in order to get rid of the square. >_______>;;; -fails at explaining his ideas/theories-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back