• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days... meaning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
we dont know...no one does...all we knwo is that its translateed "358 days over 2" 358 days of daily life of organization XIII is what it emans and the remaining 2 is unknown although my theory is that it means xion and roxas somehow or roxas and sora

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
I think Nomura said that we will get what the title means after beating the game :3

I have no idea of what it means now though. We'll wait and see.

canito_q

I think Nomura said that we will get what the title means after beating the game :3

I have no idea of what it means now though. We'll wait and see.

Yeah, but I just came with an idea (has lots of holes, but I think its close to this):

3 (AtW, Namine, Mickey)
5 (all CO org. members)
8 (present members)
vs.
2 (Xion and Riku)
''Have yu ever ad tose 358/2 DAYS?
something like this, in this case the words Days is use in both ways, some kind of day, and Days, meaning the time Roxas was in the org.
I know there are lots of holes, I'm still trying to figure it out, maybe in 2 is Xion and roxas, in 8, in place of roxas, it's riku (Why he uses a coat) or Mickey (, in thatg case Riku would be in the 3)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Yeah, but I just came with an idea (has lots of holes, but I think its close to this):

3 (AtW, Namine, Mickey)
5 (all CO org. members)
8 (present members)
vs.
2 (Xion and Riku)
something like this, in this case the words Days is use in both ways, some kind of day, and Days, meaning the time Roxas was in the org.
I know there are lots of holes, I'm still trying to figure it out, maybe in 2 is Xion and roxas, in 8, in place of roxas, it's riku (Why he uses a coat) or Mickey (, in thatg case Riku would be in the 3)

its a little too far fetch dont you think? hmm...lets see....posible for 5 and 8 but i dont think the 3 is working out. maybe AtW, riku and namine could work out more.

its not a VS., its an "over". good theory over all

canito_q

its a little too far fetch dont you think? hmm...lets see....posible for 5 and 8 but i dont think the 3 is working out. maybe AtW, riku and namine could work out more.

its not a VS., its an "over". good theory over all

I know it's over, it's just a way of making it clearer. Thanks for the support :36:
EDIT: I like that, KBL.

Rix

:)
Awards
I know that
358 days is the time sora was asleep
and 2 could mean it is divided by (sora and roxas)

My thoughts...

I think that is just way too simple... I'm pretty sure it's a lot deeper than that.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
there is also the 358 days or roxas life plus the seven he was in the VTT.

that equals a year and that was how long sora was ni the pod...but this is something almost everyone thought up

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
I know that

My thoughts...
I always thought that Sora was sleeping a little more than a year
I thought that 358 implies how long Roxas was in the Org. Minus the 7 days in the beginning of KH2... Unless the events of Sora turning into a heartless and Sora defeating Marluxia is a 7 day gap

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
I know that

I'm almost along the same lines...

I would assume that "358" is the amount of days Roxas existed before entering TWT.
Then, I want to say that the "over 2" is meant to represent that half of Sora (aka Roxas) is living out his life in this game. Well, at least half a life that's being lived out.

Let me try to explain it in one sentence:
The title is to represent the amount of days we (the player) spend with Roxas (who is half of Sora, thus half a life) in the Org.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
canito_q said:
EDIT: I like that, KBL.
I try...

Midnight Star said:
I think that is just way too simple... I'm pretty sure it's a lot deeper than that.
"shrug" I didnt really see chain of memories a deep meaning.
I also think that Birth by Sleep, is that sleep referrs to death and during death a birth occurs "cough unbirths".

Aqua13 said:

that equals a year and that was how long sora was ni the pod...but this is something almost everyone thought up
Pretty much

roxasisamazing said:
I always thought that Sora was sleeping a little more than a year
Pretty much a year.

I thought that 358 implies how long Roxas was in the Org.
Roxas been in the organization longer than 358 days.
Minus the 7 days in the beginning of KH2... Unless the events of Sora turning into a heartless and Sora defeating Marluxia is a 7 day gap
The end of KH 1 to the end of CoM was some time gap so he had to be in the organization more than a year.

RueLi said:
I'm almost along the same lines...
Lets hear it.

I would assume that "358" is the amount of days Roxas existed.
Roxas existed longer than that.

Then, I want to say that the "over 2" is meant to represent that half of Sora (aka Roxas) is living out his life in this game. Well, at least half a life that's being lived out.
I agree to somewhat with that.

Zeph

imp of the perverse

3 (AtW, Namine, Mickey)
5 (all CO org. members)
8 (present members)
vs.
2 (Xion and Riku)

That's an interesting concept.

But no one knows what goes on in Nomuras head, we'll just have to see. ^^

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
3 (AtW, Namine, Mickey)
Mickey doesnt belong in the group with AtW and Namine.

5 (all CO org. members)
Lets count Vexion,lexaeus,zexion,axel,marluxia,larxene.
8 (present members)
I can agree with this.
/
(Xion and Riku)
But this is roxas story.

As Midnight Star said, That is too simple, and Nomura said ''some'' will get it at the end of the game, so I'll go for mine xD
Best things in life are simple. "CoM"

canito_q

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

What I'm thinking too.

3 (AtW, Namine, Mickey)
5 (all CO org. members)
8 (present members)
vs.
2 (Xion and Riku)

Slightly possible, though you took it a little too far. Why Xion and Riku?

TeeCee1010

The title, "358/2 Days", is a code that Nomura has stated the player will understand the meaning of at the very end of the game, and the word "day" is attached to the title as a reference to the daily life of Organization XIII.

Wikipedia knows all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back