• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Manga Volume 4 Available for Preorder on Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NocturnalMelody

Hell yah, Amano's finishing up SOMETHING!

Yeah, I agree, everytime something gets started there's always a long hiatus! I love Shiro Amano's adaptation of the games and I'm really happy to see an update for the 358/2 Days manga. I still wish someone else would pick up the project after Tokyopop cancelled so we could read it here in the US, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe you all should start sending messages to SE. They've recently opened up a manga store on their website in NA and EU. Also send letters and emails to various manga publishers. If enough of you voice your interest, something will happen.

NocturnalMelody

Maybe you all should start sending messages to SE. They've recently opened up a manga store on their website in NA and EU. Also send letters and emails to various manga publishers. If enough of you voice your interest, something will happen.

I think I'll do this. I'm sure a lot of people besides me would really love to read the KH manga in English again :biggrin:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Always excellent to hear about the status of the manga. I certainly don't think it has anything to do with his work ethic. I thought it was quite tactful of him to pursue Days before finishing KHII anyhow.

Walkway

Wonderful! I guess I'll have a complete collection, then.

I've really loved all the little bits and pieces they've added to the clocktower trio's story. Kind of makes me wish they were canon.

I have a feeling Riku is gonna be on the cover this time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you sure?
I have imported the KHII manga vol. 3-5 from Amazon.co.jp before, no problem.
Or is that a new setting they have come up with since then?

I tried a few weeks ago for a book and it wouldn't let me. I can order stuff from every other Amazon except Japan.

Gull Wing

Awards
Finally got around to order my copy! If anybody hasn't placed an order yet, CDJapan still has got 6 copies left (they ship internationally and accept Paypal, so there's no issues like with Amazon.jp).

ETA: here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back