• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Manga Volume 3 Coming Out Soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
358-2%20Days%20volume%203%20cover.jpeg

SE e-Store

Anybody going to buy it? :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I would!

But then there is the language barrier :c

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, language barrier is always the problem. D: :3 Hoping a scanalation group translates...Or some English manga press picks up KH.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i see there being scans done they didnt even finish kh2 manga in english...or did they o,0

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol the KH2 manga was put on hiatus in Japan if I remember correctly. There are only five volumes and America only got two from the now defunct-in-the-United States Tokyopop. :c

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember that too. Amano decided to start and complete the Days manga before finishing KH2.

Buuuuut, I'm just hoping he'd be able to finish both of these soon and start on BBS <3

Amazing

Bleh, I want my Birth by sleep manga translations. Nevertheless, I like the Days manga.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Bleh, I want my Birth by sleep manga translations. Nevertheless, I like the Days manga.

Well, we have to wait for him to actually start the BBS manga.

Amazing

Well, we have to wait for him to actually start the BBS manga.

Eh, I heard they already started the manga somewhere. I forget, it was on Kh2.com. I'm not sure but why I believe we should already be graced by it's presence on the web by now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh, I heard they already started the manga somewhere. I forget, it was on Kh2.com. I'm not sure but why I believe we should already be graced by it's presence on the web by now.

Not at all. If you did see some Amano artwork for BBS, it was probably the artwork for the novels.

Amazing

Not at all. If you did see some Amano artwork for BBS, it was probably the artwork for the novels.

Ohh that's why. Huh, well now I know ^^

Btw I take it Amano is break? I Want to see the continuation of his KH2 manga.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ohh that's why. Huh, well now I know ^^

Btw I take it Amano is break? I Want to see the continuation of his KH2 manga.

I honestly don't know. Every once in a while there is a small update on the manga, but I have absolutely no clue if it's still even releasing regularly in magazines or anything like that.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I think Amano knows what he is doing. He's been quite tactful with the series as it is, condensing it into his own, fluid version. He's just cause to return to the KHII storyline after Days is over due to chronology. Who knows maybe he wants to tie in something from his Days version into his KHII manga. Hell, he may do Coded since it's right after II before taking on BBS, but no doubt he will eventually get around to it.

I think people are generating rumors he's started work on BBS/Coded manga because of his novel covers, but this is simply to give the KH books some uniformity.

flurryflames

Of course Amano is making it his own version where alot of it deals with humor and crack. But that is beside the point that they are still enjoyable to read. This volume actually has some of the disney characters that weren't even in Days like Peter Pan and the lost boys. There are other things, but I am not going to spoil anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back