• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Manga Vol. 5 to be Released on August 22nd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We're almost at the end of the line with the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days manga! Thanks to ArikaMiz, we've learned that a fifth volume will be released on August 22nd for ¥440 (roughly $5.52 USD). To those interested for collection purposes or what have you, be sure to mark your calendars!

Source: Amazon.jp

Update: The Square Enix e-STORE updated the preorder page with some new information. This 232 page manga will instead be releasing on September 22nd and the price has increased to ¥470 (roughly $6.05 USD).

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I really love how fleshed out the Days manga is. Been reading some scanlations and it has some genuinely tender (and hilarious) moments. I hope the trend continues.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Definitely. It's what I love about the manga (and the novels actually). Ugh, this and the BBS novel translations I found last night give me so man feels ;w;

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Just want to say that they are taking their sweet time with this manga. It might be the longest one.

Kh1: four volumes.(kh1:fm rerelease: 3 volumes)

COM: two volumes.

KH2: five volumes so far.

Days: five volumes so far.

Also, sign where did you find those translations?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Update: The Square Enix e-STORE updated the preorder page with some new information. This 232 page manga will instead be releasing on September 22nd and the price has increased to ¥470 (roughly $6.05 USD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back