• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days joins Square-Enix's Ultimate Hits budget line.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
You win this round and my respect. The latter is far more important than winning an internet argument, I'll say.
Indeed.
True. Lord knows I can't understand the logic between having the same game with only extra gimmicks on the side.
Meh, it's all about the story and a few gameplay tweaks here and there.

State

Awards
A story that gets more and more incoherent and confusing as it advances.

Blame Nomura, he's the crappy writer. But then again, who blames him. SE are milking KH, while he's wining cash. But like I've said several times; The Kingdom Hearts franchise is like a gene; the plot is mutating, while the gameplay is evolving.

Goddard

Blame Nomura, he's the crappy writer. But then again, who blames him. SE are milking KH, while he's wining cash. But like I've said several times; The Kingdom Hearts franchise is like a gene; the plot is mutating, while the gameplay is evolving.

True. Everything wth a plot gets milked to the point it's just sour.

I do agree that the gameplay is getting a lot more better, if only the games overall became MORE difficult.

State

Awards
if only the games overall became MORE difficult.
BbS was DEFINITELY much harder than II. Even if it was a bit, it was difficult.

Unrequited Lust

You guys do know that the game has to sell a certain amount to get an ultimate hits release right? They aren't just doing it because they need sells. That is the point, if it was popular then they release n cheaper form to get even more sells.

Huh, seems like people enjoy indulging themselves in illogical shit if it means they can make fun of Days and temporarily satisfy their frustration about the series' direction.

Hey dumbasses, remember this?

Box-Art-kingdom-hearts-58021_307_435.jpg

g17794oq0wm.jpg

It's the same thing in Japan except instead of "Greatest Hits" they call it "Ultimate Hits." Square Enix isn't trying to milk the franchise nor are you going to see ignorant KH fans buying this. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise and you know it.

State

Awards
Huh, seems like people enjoy indulging themselves in illogical shit if it means they can make fun of Days and temporarily satisfy their frustration about the series' direction.
I believe you quoted the wrong person.
Hey dumbasses, remember this?
Yes. Every game that sells well gets a "Greatest Hits" label on it and is sold cheaper, i.e. Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots.
Square Enix isn't trying to milk the franchise
Everything before this statement was correct. SE IS milking KH. Just look; t-shirts, accessories, skins for PSPs, postcards, unnecessary spinoffs, etc. After Squaresoft went bankrupt and merged with Enix, Square Enix has become more Capital about their products. But who blames them, they're trying to prevent a "Final Fantasy the Spirits Within".
nor are you going to see ignorant KH fans buying this.
Mmhmm, it's just a label for people to notice the game, like how some of the DS Mario games now have a red label.

Unrequited Lust

I believe you quoted the wrong person.Yes. Every game that sells well gets a "Greatest Hits" label on it and is sold cheaper, i.e. Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots.Everything before this statement was correct. SE IS milking KH. Just look; t-shirts, accessories, skins for PSPs, postcards, unnecessary spinoffs, etc. After Squaresoft went bankrupt and merged with Enix, Square Enix has become more Capital about their products. But who blames them, they're trying to prevent a "Final Fantasy the Spirits Within".Mmhmm, it's just a label for people to notice the game, like how some of the DS Mario games now have a red label.

My post wasn't directed at you. I only quoted it for emphasis because the same people were having the same stupid conversation despite your post essentially disproving their claims.

They are milking the franchise. But with an "Ultimate Hits" label? That's ridiculous. Like you said, every game that sells well gets that label and that label is in no way exclusive to Square Enix.

State

Awards
But with an "Ultimate Hits" label?
No, and since you didn't specify if the "Ultimate Hits" label meant that, I got guns blazing and stated the obvious.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If it gets SE more money, then that's good.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
if it's the same game what's the point of delaying it?

State

Awards
Critical Mode was not that hard. Well except for the Vanitas Sentiment and Mysterious Figure fights.

Yeah, it's as if they spent the rest of the budget into Vanitas' Sentiment's and Mysterious Figure's AI. lol

Love Machine

strut strut strut
They just want money, so they'll spit-shine the box and hope it racks in the cash. Pretty common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back