• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days in Australia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
Okay, so according to Kingdom Hearts Insider Days in the PAL regions is supposed to be released on October 9th. I checked my local EB Games shop to double-check the release date. They told me it would be here on October 8th. (I'm assuming there's some sort of time difference thing)

So I pre-ordered it, and today I just called up the shop to make sure that it was coming on the 8th, and to my shock and horror, they said it won't be here until October 22nd. I pretty much burst into tears when I hung up the phone.

Now I'm in QLD Australia, and I just wanted to ask other Australian residents and PAL residents in general if this has happened to them also.

Thanks in advance.

~Niltiacx

S

Shadow Soldier

Could just be system errors. Check the store just in case, or other stores.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That is a huge bummer. personally, I wouldn't have pre-ordered...no bonuses for us. I'm really sorry that they told you that it will be 2 weeks after the game is released.

xDENLINx

Yeah, it sucks hey, I checked EB games and Game traders and they're both releasing it on the 22nd :mad:

Radon

mofo
Very disapointing. Lucky I didn't pre-order due to the no bonuses. There are bonuses for other games so I'll preoder them.

blackmage-1

Website
Very disapointing. Lucky I didn't pre-order due to the no bonuses. There are bonuses for other games so I'll preoder them.

I only pre-ordered it just to ensure that I'll get it the day it comes out. I was really looking foward to it, I was counting down since the middle of September. But now it's gonna be another two weeks...and I'm just not sure how to wait that long. I mean I'm so depressed right now because of this major setback. :( I just don't know why they had to delay it.

S

Shadow Soldier

I only pre-ordered it just to ensure that I'll get it the day it comes out. I was really looking foward to it, I was counting down since the middle of September. But now it's gonna be another two weeks...and I'm just not sure how to wait that long. I mean I'm so depressed right now because of this major setback. :( I just don't know why they had to delay it.

Usually, it's not the store's fault. It's the head office's. Do this, go around town, asking a bunch of stores when they're going to be selling it. Because from wikipedia says, it should be out on the 8th or whatever you said. Also, go around stores on that day to check to see if they have it. Better to be safe than sorry.

blackmage-1

Website
Usually, it's not the store's fault. It's the head office's. Do this, go around town, asking a bunch of stores when they're going to be selling it. Because from wikipedia says, it should be out on the 8th or whatever you said. Also, go around stores on that day to check to see if they have it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Okay, thanks for the good idea. I think I will go around to a couple of shops tomorrow, just to be doubly sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back