• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblader110

I think that the story is that Roxas in a sense "falls in love" with the 14th member and end up haveing to kill her.
Or the 14th member was never a nobody and haveing to die.
Or the 14th member know Roxas would have to the leave Org.13.
Or The 14th member got Roxas thinking.

Thats what I think. Sorry if it seems farfiched.(or if someone already thought of it) Tell me what you think.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You've got to remember though, Roxas is one of those 'Special' Nobodies, like Namine, who are in some way an exception to the rules of making a Humanoid Nobody.

As for Roxas fallign in live with Number XIV and killing her, that sounds a bit pointless. To introduce a new character in a game in the past and then have her die. That just seems pointless to me, but I reckon she'll make an/multiple appearances in Kingdom Hearts III. And Roxas falling in love? Even if he's a special Nobody, I'd still think his emotions and feelings would be diluted enough for him to not feel love, plus I don't think Roxas is that kind of character anyway.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
I like that idea of Roxas having to betray some one he cared about which caused him to leave but I don't think the XIVth Memeber dies because agree with Kurix, introducing a new character and then killing her is a bit pointless. (minus the fact Noruma pratically did that in KHII but now he making a game for Org. XIII)

HeartlesGuardian

He can't fall in love with her, he has no emotions.

I think its pretty safe to say that Roxas has emotions. He gets super pissed right before he merges with Sora in TwTn, he is a "special" nobody, and we've seen other nobodies have emotions like Axel.

I think that the story is that Roxas in a sense "falls in love" with the 14th member and end up haveing to kill her.

Interesting. However possible this may be, I'd prefer the connection between Namine and Roxas to grow.

Well that'd destroy the whole point of being in the Organization XIII?

Organization XIII
The Organization is made up of 13 higher ranking nobodies. Unlike the commonly fought nobodies, these individuals have been able to retain their human form. They command the lesser nobodies, and travel about the worlds, causing mayhem. Within all three games, Sora fights these nobodies, and prevails against each.

This could possibly happen. But under what grounds? Doubt it anyhow.

Huh?

Thats what I think. Sorry if it seems farfiched.(or if someone already thought of it) Tell me what you think.

Like I said before interesting mate, what I liked about your theory is the whole connection between Roxas and the new Organization member, and if a relationship could come into play. But where does that leave our beloved Namine?

Awards

Those ideas are just cliched enough for Nomura to consider. I'm sure he already has.

And how is The 14th member getting Roxas to think a main plot?

Oh, and imagine how many fan girls would kill themselves if Nomura made Roxas straight?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What has any of his got to do with Namine?

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
I'd have to agree with Noo Monkey, these idea are way too first-degree for even Nomura to bother placing into his games.

Well, I hope he wouldn't anyway. What with the way AC turned out...

Though I'd have to interogate your last idea on "the 14th memeber getting Roxas to think". About what, exactly?

~khfan~

I was thinking about the 14th member dieing, and (agreeing with kurix and a few others) that would be kind of pointless (introducing a character and then killing her) But when a strong nobody is created, there's a strong heartless too, right? So what if she is a strong nobody and has a strong heartless (that maybe is already dead) and then somehow she does get killed. (doesn't that mean that the "Somebody" or whatever will come back? Like Axel) At that point, it would seem like they killed a new character right off the bat. But what if they then had a real important girl introduced later in a future game, and then she reveals that she is the 14ths somebody (or whatever). It was just a random thought I had. That would be a way to kill her, but then have her come back...

@gungonX: namine might not even be in 358/2 since she never leaves castle oblivion until after sora goes there

And that's probably the case, all I'm saying is that the love of Roxas should be destined for Namine.

Kurix said:
What has any of his got to do with Namine?

Sorry, I was just inferring on the situation.

Kairy

aww this is like my idea! and i think it would be great i mean roxas and 14 look the same age and it could definateley fit into the story!! but honestly i think axel killed her--i mean she was tryin to get roxas to leave the organization- that could have pissed him off plus the fact that he would kill anyone except roxas who went against the organizations wishes

blader94

i don't think that roxas will get into a relationship with the 14th member because he has namine.

aww this is like my idea! and i think it would be great i mean roxas and 14 look the same age and it could definateley fit into the story!! but honestly i think axel killed her--i mean she was tryin to get roxas to leave the organization- that could have pissed him off plus the fact that he would kill anyone except roxas who went against the organizations wishes

This actually seems plausible to say the least, I mean Axel has motive to, but we are still blind about the 14th Member?

big don mega

well namine was in castle oblivion at that time so i thing roxas was screwing around with the 14th member and then when she left him he used namine to get back at her

Kairy

i think namine and 14 were friends--- they both new roxas had to eventualyy bind with sora-- and not only that but i think maybe and this would be great if it were the story 14 knew namine liked roxas and she knew she also had feelings for him---- actually im putting this into my fan fic! lol

DaisyDuck

Well Axel is known to go to extremes to keep Roxas but he didn't try to kill Namine for convincing Roxas to merge with Sora. Then again he seems to like Namine (I'm not suggesting anything there but he is the one who encourages her to defy Marluxia and protects her when Riku askes him too).

Maybe it's vitally important to the Org's plans that Sora and Roxas don't know about each other. Axel killed Vexen because he was going to tell. Maybe one of the others kills 14 because she's going to tell Roxas about Sora?

Kairy

but i thought roxas knew about sora-- oh wait maybe he found out because remember there was that vid which is at the end of 358/2 days where axel and roxas talk about meeting sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back