• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Roxas had a heart because Sora wasn't still a heartless, right? Roxas wanted to be reunited with Sora because many of the other members could never have the chance. Axel also displays more emotion than a lot of other members. I believe that Nomura confirmed that Axel's Heartless was defeated. I think that his emotions were returned to the Nobody. Now that Roxas and Axel pretty much... STAND OUT... they become friends. ATW/DiZ said that "His heart is returning", I think he says this because Roxas' heart was temporarily gone because Sora was in his deep sleep.

Quote from ATW: "His heart is returning. Doubtless he'll awaken very soon"

As for the 14th member. I think that she might be Aqua's Nobody... and she encourages Roxas to leave the Org. to find Sora

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Hrmmm... you have a point. But in turn, Roxas' heart could be returning too. I guess I thought this because Roxas passed out while grabbing at his heart (area) before DiZ said that...

Riku Fan1415

Hrmmm... you have a point. But in turn, Roxas' heart could be returning too. I guess I thought this because Roxas passed out while grabbing at his heart (area) before DiZ said that...

No he didn't, Roxas started to follow Hayner, Pence, and Olette out of The Usual Spot, when he kinda..."stumbled" a little before falling down, like if you suddenly got dizzy or a headache that makes you dizzy and you can't really see for about 1 sec. (1st hand experience here). One of those split second things. Also, Roxas, as a Nobody, does not have a heart. He carries part of Sora, but that just means he's the shell part, the part that becomes a Nobody. It just means he's half of Sora.

DiZ: Ah, the Hero of the Keyblade.
Roxas: Who are you talking to? Me, or Sora?
DiZ: To half of Sora, of course.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Ouch... point taken. I can't argue anymore.... I've been proven wrong this time. >_< I still liked my idea, though. I thought the whole "Axel and Roxas, two Nobody friends with emotions part was cute. I think I remember now... it was confirmed that Axel and Roxas don't have hearts. It says that somewhere in a 358/2 Interview, or something, I think

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I believe Roxas do have heart, and he has awaken Axel. But could you clarify ur explanation?? Lol
14th member could be aqua's nobody or a new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back